Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

Still no word from BB on the return so decided to hookup the B7 in the bedroom. Here’s a pic showing the burn-in. It’s apparent when the screen is showing red/yellow/orange content but barely visible otherwise if at all. Fingers crossed they just let me rock. I’d definitely use it as a bedroom TV and keep the CX in the living room.
73BDA0FA-29B2-45CB-B35C-81D193774759.jpeg

No lie. Earlier this week I had a night when I really wanted a bigger tv and was really looking into the 77 inch oled. It's within my budget. But...decided that if I were to get it, I'd be getting it just to get it... the 65 inch oled I have is still more than doing its job.

Next time I upgrade it's got to be on newer technology like microled or miniled

I bought a C9 65 inch last year, that's why I wouldn't pull the trigger on the CX 77.

Definitely tempting at that price considering the C9 77 stayed around $5k all last year

I’m also going to be moving into a house soon and that 77” is tempting. But I already have 2 65” OLEDs. I’d want the 77” for the basement which we wont finish for a good 5 years at least. I’m really looking into UST projector for basement and maybe outdoor use. Prices are becoming more comparable between the better projectors and larger OLEDs.

Treat yo self! I also have 2 65 inch OLEDs, along with a 55 inch and an older 55 inch 4k Samsung. Gonna put my 3D 65 inch in the living room for now and eventually move it to the list when I eventually get the 77, 65 B8 going in the bedroom and the 55s in the guest bedroom. I would also eventually like to make a basement theater but I know that's further down the line.

got my eyes set on the CX OLED. damn, the refresh rate on it is insane right now. great for gaming as well. beautiful tv.

immediate thoughts were judgemental reading the above and how many screens and size people above got.

But honestly why not if you got the funds it’s a better use of funds that most stuff. Lots of time
is spent using them. Better than an expensive bag or something. And it’s also part of house decor at this point with how nice most of them look.

Treatyoself

How good are these 77-82" LG and Samsung TV's at Costco that are going for like $1200? I'm not into gaming or anything, just need a TV for our basement living room

How good are these 77-82" LG and Samsung TV's at Costco that are going for like $1200? I'm not into gaming or anything, just need a TV for our basement living room

CostCo? I doubt that they are highend. usually those models are low-end. so I'd be careful.

You aren’t getting any steals. Those are low to mid-tier models at best. If general viewing on a big display is all you care about then its a good deal. But if you already have a high-end set then you will definitely notice the drop off in picture quality. Either you’ll try to convince yourself it doesn’t bother you or end up returning it.

Always check Rtings.com and Reddit for a review before buying. I checked reviews for the Samsung RU9000 and LG UN8570 and they are generally ok sets. Be prepared for uneven black levels.

Back
Top Bottom