Anyone Have a Corporate Account with T-mobile?

some guy hooked up up for me before, and i only had a 1 year contract and got a phone $50 cheaper than the 2 year contract price.

anyone here have that type of account where i would just tell t-mobile i work for company ______ as a ______ and they hook it up?

im looking to get the new sidekick lx on a one year plan. let me know please!!!!

thanks in advance

i got a corporate discount/account with kaiser when my ex worked there. its like 15 or 20 percent. never got discounts on phones though

Originally Posted by doosta45

i got a corporate discount/account with kaiser when my ex worked there. its like 15 or 20 percent. never got discounts on phones though

are you telling me i should say i work for kaiser? do you still have the company "code" or "password" (forgot what the refer to it as)

she told me that she just called up and said she worked for kaiser. i dont know if they asked for a code or not. ill ask her.

you will probably have to give them an employee id or something

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

stop being cheap
indifferent.gif
i dont want the 2-year contract foooo. 1 year + 50bucks > 2 years + retail. buster
Originally Posted by doosta45

she told me that she just called up and said she worked for kaiser. i dont know if they asked for a code or not. ill ask her.

you will probably have to give them an employee id or something
frown.gif

the last time i did it it was super simple, i just said the company code was "nycfashin1" or some crap

say you work for avon

It got me the G1 when it was all backordered and for the price of a 2year contract + Car Charger + monthly discount...but I don't know about the monthlydiscount. I canceled because I wasn't having it with T-mobile's spotty service

Originally Posted by McFlyer

say you work for avon

It got me the G1 when it was all backordered and for the price of a 2year contract + Car Charger + monthly discount...but I don't know about the monthly discount. I canceled because I wasn't having it with T-mobile's spotty service

t-mobile.com/avon just remembered

Back
Top Bottom