Anyone have any funny stories while smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by yao11ming4mvp, Feb 20, 2009.

1. yao11ming4mvp

yao11ming4mvp

Heard some enteraining stories, wondering if anyone has anything to offer [​IMG]

2. the north west

the north west

i went to jail

3. crank lucas

crank lucas

nevermind this will probably get locked[​IMG]

4. stork

stork

me and my boy know this girl, like we're all mutual friends, she's christian, supposedly a virgin but we both doubt it, we speculate she still givestop/anal to her bf[​IMG].

anyway my boy called her once when me and him were driving around baked, she didn't pick up so he got her voice mail instead. right after he puts hisphone down to his lap, I thought he hung up, so we started talking about slamming that [​IMG] and joking how she still probably gets around, etc. then 10seconds later dudes like "uhh....I didn't hang up[​IMG][​IMG]"[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. highrep87

highrep87

Once my homeboy and I sparked up and then went to Mc'ds .. I was first up to order and when I got done getting my change and stuff .. I looked at him andhe was spitting out everything he was going to get.. I was like what the heck N' go tell that to the cashier and not me [​IMG] sorry I guess you had to bethere

6. BaltimoreLove

BaltimoreLove formerly peterjamesthe3rd

i was in a bank robbery smizacked out my mind...

miss mary jane saved my life....

7. suckafree85

suckafree85

[​IMG] I always get hella stuck in the drive-thru lookin at the menu.

8. russoull

russoull

I had an open house sophomore year and had some of my homeboys and homegirls come through. We copped an eighth and started rollin in the kitchen ([​IMG]). Two ofmy boys were rollin up 2 chops for the hour and one of em pulled the Oregano outta my cabinet and said "Gimmie their share of the weed I'ma put this#*%* in the females blunt." [​IMG] I let them do their thing and we all finally smoked on my balcony. The girls kept passin the Oregano Kush around but theydidn't even notice us NOT hittin it. But me bein high I would try to hit it forgettin bout the Oregano but I'd catch an elbow and a whisper like"Russ..nahh" [​IMG], We all finished up and when we went inside one of the females that smoked said out loud "Im...so...high right now." Wewere all [​IMG] instantly...there was a good 0.2 grams in their blunt. [​IMG]

Same night one of my boys who was on the heavy side at the time knocked out on my couch while we were all chillin. All of us were high as %+%* and one of mydudes grabbed the bag of chips and placed a chip on his open mouth just chillin there and he just straight up ate it WHILE sleepin. [​IMG], He didnt evenwake up from all of us laughin but somebody put chips all over his shirt like just sittin on the blubber and everythin. We'd watch TV and everytimewe'd sneak a look back every other minute we'd see a chip missin and HIM chewin while he's sleepin. [​IMG]

9. ralphsody

ralphsody

lmao! thats why i order first now that way i wont make a fool out of myself at the drive thru..that stay happening and the lady at the window be like "hmmya look smell and act like Mary Jane"
    And if im not driving, the person who is always gets the total wrong..like it's 25.00 and they hand out a 20.00 and sit there, the lady's like"it's 25.00 miss" and she just pops out with a stone face followed by a huh?

10. Junok

Junok

I was paranoid at Carl's Jr. and this old man kept looking at me with a [​IMG][​IMG]. [​IMG][​IMG]

11. jville819

jville819

I went to Whataburger at 330 in the morn and didn't leave until 530 [​IMG]. That was a wild night, even though i don't remember much

12. suckafree85

suckafree85

[​IMG]

13. b smooth 202

b smooth 202 Banned

Damn I wanna smoke now. [​IMG]

14. chiaravanond

chiaravanond

hey! smoking weed is illegal!

15. thunderchunk69

thunderchunk69

getting banned, lmfao

16. vctry20

vctry20

[​IMG] every damn time

one time I ordered 13 dollars worth of food at del taco because I couldnt decide on one thing

17. guerillaunit

guerillaunit

[​IMG][​IMG]
    that reminds me of my boy at a Pizza spot. Ole boy at the register was like "do you want pepperoni or cheese?". My boy that was ordering was jsutstarin at him the worker all shocked and lost not knowing if he wanted a Pepperoni or cheese pizza while were all just watching him order like "the hellis this n doing." So we had to just pull him from the counter and ordred a Pepperoni for him.

18. shatterkneesinc

shatterkneesinc Banned

it was halloween and me and boys were stoned

so we got the munchies and was heading out to white castle

as we were walking there, a bunch of dudes in where is waldo costumes came on to us and started dancing in circles

funniest crap ever, it was as if it was a family guy moment but in real life.

19. kanyewestjayz4life

kanyewestjayz4life

Lol. I was in Lubbock with some friends, took a road trip from San Antonio. Anyways my boy and i got on this vap(My first time using it) and after a while westarted feeling amazing. So ten mins go on and me and him just start talking about the music in the other room(Some majestic sound was coming from this room inmy friends friends apt). So randomly i say "doesnt it just seem like theres a midget in there play some kind of techno keyboard." Hes like"yea." So were continue describing this midget in the other room for like 20 mins. Like this dude was so passionate about his music, tears werecoming out of his eyes. Then dude started tap dancing while playing the techno board. We went through everything, like places he performed, what celebs was hefriends with, who is going to get married first and book him for the music. After like the 20 mins we looked at each other and just stated the high way (dudewe are so high).

Then we just proceed to describe to each other what we thought the midget techno player looked like, because people imagine things differently even though youron the same path of creating the imaginary scenario. lol

20. kanyewestjayz4life

kanyewestjayz4life

Thank God i read what was written before you deleted it. Your story was intense. When im high i can hear and see sirens for miles away, i can imagine howfrightening it would be like 8 feet away. lol.

21. danikerhino

danikerhino

I use to look at my pupils for a while in front of the mirror and turn the lights on and off to see it dialate then I would bust out laughing because itlooks weird.[​IMG]

...damn I miss smoking sometimes.[​IMG]

22. boomatic206

boomatic206 Banned

I drivin' with all my boys. So I get to the stop sign and start yappin'. My homie was like "why ain't you goin?"

I told him "I'm waiting for the stop sign to turn green."

23. jayjay414

jayjay414

vctry20- if you ordered 13dollars worth of food I'm sure you could of fed 13 people...lol...huhhhh I miss cali...

But I'm with you about the drive thru...everything be sounding good...ftl

One time I was so high smoking dolo that I was telling jokes and acting like like I was an audience...

Had sex outside in the snow(standing up of corse)...lol...she was high as well...

24. mrochoa

mrochoa

One time i was at my boys house and we just finshed blown some cali trees any way it was an intense game of 2k9

Now my friend has a mac book pro. i hit a game winning shot and i get up and smack the laptop in to the wall and the thing busts in to 2 pieces

1200 dollars later haha

And another time we smoked at a park and i bet my boy he couldnt make a halfcourt shot if he made it i would buy 100 wings from wingstop

he made it of course

25. johnnyredstorm

johnnyredstorm

One time I ate too much jello and puked it all over this chicks bathroom. I forgot to lift the lid on the toilet.[​IMG][​IMG]