Anyone have had earings for a while and took them out permantly?

I got my ears pierced when I was like 10 (24 now) and ever since I started doing rotations I took them out permanently, I haven't worn earings in about ayear. I feel like I grew out of them and have no urge to put them back in, most people tell me I should wear them when I go out. I think it's a hassle totake them out and put them back in every time I go to work and go out.

I no longer wear mine.
holes are still there...but I haven't worn earrings in over 5 yrs, if not more

got my ears pierced when i was in the 6th grade. stop wearing em around my soph. year of hs, turning 21 this year and i just don't like the way it looksanymore, now i have the hole which sucks.

I got mine done like three years ago and I would always keep my studs in. Now I just wear hoops in both ears except when i'm asleep. I don't even ownstuds anymore. I feel pretty much naked without my hoops, a watch, cell phone, keys and wallet no matter where i'm at.

Weird...

had my last piercing done in '95. I ended up with two in the right ear and three, including a cartilage piercing, in my left. I think, honestly, the lasttime I wore earrings was for my wedding in '00.
no desire to ever wear them again.

-J-

I'm getting closer and closer to taking mine out, I just don't know what I'm gonna do with the diamond...

Got mine done about 15 years ago. Haven't worn earrings in years though. Had a girl put an earing in last year to see if she could and the earring hole wasstill open enough to put in. I'm past that so I won't ever wear one again.

took mine out around last year after 4 or so years of having them in, i think the hole is still open

I got my ear pierced with some buddies in Spain two summers ago when we were drunk. Almost got tattoos but were too smashed to think of anything good to get.Thank God.

I wore them on and off for a while, now I decided I don't want to wear them again...it's closing up, like I can feel it and you can see a dot, and youcould definitely re-pierce it pretty easily, but I think it will close up eventually.

I know a girl who let hers close up at like age 15 after having them all her life. Took a long time but it can happen, the younger the better I think.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

I'm getting closer and closer to taking mine out, I just don't know what I'm gonna do with the diamond...

depending how big it is...save it. see if you can cut it later for side diamonds for an engagement ring(whenever you need it)

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Still will wear mines adds more sexy to me

Exactly how I feel about it.
grin.gif

i just copped some black diamond studs just cuz i was bored with my 1 carats ... i like the look so ill ride these out for a while ... boss lookin at me alittle weird but im an individual

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

depending how big it is...save it. see if you can cut it later for side diamonds for an engagement ring(whenever you need it)
It's a little under a half carat, and I had thought about saving it for an engagement ring but it seemed kinda cheap giving someone a"used" (as it were) diamond.

I've just never heard of people doing that, but, then again, I guess I really don't know what happens to old diamonds once they're not wornanymore.

My uncle took me to get my ear pierced when I was about three and I pierced my other ear myself in the eighth grade(it came out surprisingle well. hole isstill there as proof). Treated them like they were a part of my outfit. But now I think i'm more mature so I don't wear them (it's been a fewmonths). If I get a small pair of studs, i'll probably wear those daily.

i had 00 gauges but i had to take them off and i now have small tiny holes due to some sort of liquid that i heard about in Mexico.

i got some small holes. got em up in early high school when it was "cool" to have bling bling, took them out about a year ago. tying to look moreprofessional and grown up, not like a thug.

got em pierced 5 years ago got tired of them and haven't worn them in over 2 years...

Back
Top Bottom