Anyone have personal STEROID experience??? (Video inside)

I can't see why anyone would use them, but I'm sure some of you have experimented. NT'ers have admitted drug use and dropped knowledge..can anyonechime in on this topic?

not me

but youd be surprised how many do and pro hormones.

i care very much about overall health, i made a thread on this not long ago myself kind of.

Well that dude was shooting oils straight into his bicep.

Not exactly steroids.
Steroids don't produce that.

Dude owned and worked out at the gym I went to in High School, I believe it's mentioned in the video. I had seen him around quite a bit so it was funnywhen all of that broke, there was a lot of steroid dealing going on at that gym.

have you guys seen the steroids True Life episode? i've only ever watched it one time, not all of it. haven't seen it air in cotdamn YEARS!

man watching that whole thing on tv was just
sick.gif

Watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" its a documentary that actually gives face to steroids and actually makes it seem as something ok to do. Not sayingI dont think there is anything wrong with steroids but the documentary gave an me a look to the other side which is those who use it and dont feel as if theyare doing anything wrong.

this dude is an idiot, at least he can admit it. i can't see y anyone would want use steroids, it feels so much better when you see natural results

Like dude above said his arms are like that from Synthol use. Its a mixture of oils you inject into a muscle and it makes it bloated.Theres other BBers whove done this and you can tell the difference from that and steroids. See the similarities in the pics below and Greg Valentino.

synthol_dickhead.jpg

synthol3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom