Anyone have personal STEROID experience??? (Video inside)

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Like dude above said his arms are like that from Synthol use. Its a mixture of oils you inject into a muscle and it makes it bloated. Theres other BBers whove done this and you can tell the difference from that and steroids. See the similarities in the pics below and Greg Valentino.
synthol3.jpg

you keep popeye out of this. his diet is straight organic. spinach ftw

Originally Posted by Stoker55

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Like dude above said his arms are like that from Synthol use. Its a mixture of oils you inject into a muscle and it makes it bloated. Theres other BBers whove done this and you can tell the difference from that and steroids. See the similarities in the pics below and Greg Valentino.
synthol3.jpg

you keep popeye out of this. his diet is straight organic. spinach ftw

Great attempt,^^^^
but this is crazy dude was still swoll after he had the surgery.

mostly all the heavy lifters at my gym are roid heads, i know this because my workout budd sells it to them.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" its a documentary that actually gives face to steroids and actually makes it seem as something ok to do. Not saying I dont think there is anything wrong with steroids but the documentary gave an me a look to the other side which is those who use it and dont feel as if they are doing anything wrong.
They do show another side of the argument in that documentary posted earlier but it is obviously one sided.

I don't know I can't say there is any way it being good for you. Thinking logically it's going to mess with your heart no matter what and thatswhat studies show it does.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" its a documentary that actually gives face to steroids and actually makes it seem as something ok to do. Not saying I dont think there is anything wrong with steroids but the documentary gave an me a look to the other side which is those who use it and dont feel as if they are doing anything wrong.
I watched that in my Kinesiology class a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty interesting...

Back
Top Bottom