Anyone have xbox live? Whats your favorite game to play online?

Call Of Duty 4
Madden
and NBA 2k9, i need to get that
smh.gif

if only i had live to smack ppl up in fifa 09
frown.gif

i used to get the free gold every month by making a new account...but i dont feel like paying 50 bucks for something that i might get sick of after a fewmonths.

i get busy on legendary difficulty.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

frown.gif

i used to get the free gold every month by making a new account...but i dont feel like paying 50 bucks for something that i might get sick of after a few months.

Let me Guess you use one of these teams

1. Man Utd
2.Barca
3.Inter
4.Milan
5.Liverpool

Every time I play legendary i feel like crying because the cpu wins every ball and the tackles be like 30 to 2 at the half
laugh.gif
tired.gif
i'm nice on world class though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

frown.gif

i used to get the free gold every month by making a new account...but i dont feel like paying 50 bucks for something that i might get sick of after a few months.

1. Man Utd
2.Barca
3.Inter
4.Milan
5.Liverpool

Every time I play legendary i feel like crying because the cpu wins every ball and the tackles be like 30 to 2 at the half
laugh.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
you lose...i use Villareal
laugh.gif

edit: and when I first started playing on legendary, I would lose/draw like every match.. it took me a while to get used to it, and now I win most of mymatches, and smack up bad teams 5-0.

anyone here play left 4 dead? i have cod4, madden 09, alot to name but if any one wants to add me my GT is MFBodyCount

frown.gif

1. Man Utd
2.Barca
3.Inter
4.Milan
5.Liverpool

laugh.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

edit: and when I first started playing on legendary, I would lose/draw like every match.. it took me a while to get used to it, and now I win most of my matches, and smack up bad teams 5-0.
Both of you seem to be good at fifa i get tired of playing Man U Barca Inter and Real. I use athletico madrid

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Halo 3 is still fun for me
Havent tried any of the new games online bcause I got banned, probably have to buy myself a new unchipped xbox :tongue:

Originally Posted by TOPWingMAN

frown.gif

1. Man Utd
2.Barca
3.Inter
4.Milan
5.Liverpool

laugh.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

edit: and when I first started playing on legendary, I would lose/draw like every match.. it took me a while to get used to it, and now I win most of my matches, and smack up bad teams 5-0.
Both of you seem to be good at fifa i get tired of playing Man U Barca Inter and Real. I use athletico madrid
Villareal......ok ok
laugh.gif
, I use Man City I love beating dudeswho play with those superclubs, everytime I score I do the sssshhhh celebration while running towards the screen,
laugh.gif
gets that mad as hell

But yea i'm pretty good even though my record would say otherwise
grin.gif
But my GT:SupremeLItoNYC if you two ever wanna play me.

Back
Top Bottom