Anyone here attend a wedding of a chick they have history with?

depends on the type of relationship you had with her and the terms you ended on

if it was strictly a sexual relationship i'd say no, but if you were both mature about things and have remained friends throughout the years i see no problem with it

Some of y'all dudes scumbags. How can u ever consider getting married smashing married *******. Dudes trynna grab *** at weddings smh. Karma is a mfer, y'all better have the DNA test when u reproduce

Dudes trynna grab *** at weddings smh. Karma is a mfer, y'all better have the DNA test when u reproduce

Aman shows up to my wedding, he won't be able to reproduce. My groomsmen serving hot nuggets to any unfamiliar male faces at my wedding reception, and I ain't talking about McDonald's :lol: :smh:

Personally wouldn't recommend going, but every relationship is different and every man is built differently.

My ex hasn't spoken to me in 3 years because I refused to attend her wedding. Made me uncomfortable, avoidable awkward situation(s). Her brother already hated me and I wasn't particularly in the mood to celebrate her union with another man. Not hating, just happy for her from afar. Her logic: "Be present and support my happiness."

I was there for her throughout the lowest points in her life, but I guess a wedding snub is grounds for termination for some. Her husband is the complete opposite of me based on what I've heard. Softer guy that butters her up.

Damn Blinks. What ended up happening with her and dude?

I couldn't keep talking to her man. It's almost been an entire year since I cut her out my life completely. :smh:

You're a better man than most.

I could never ******* do it and I've been invited to a few. I know myself too well. The first look I take the wrong way from a friend of the bride and before I know it, the *** hole comment would be out of my mouth.

Yes,it wasn't weird,well at least not for me...Went through the receiving line,shook her husbands hand,then gave her a hug and tried to feel the mass but got shut down :lol:...Fast forward two months later at a party with some of mine and hers mutual friends,she shows up and I smash again...They divorced now

thats OD

but the woman is at fault also

I would go to plenty of chicks weddings that I had a history with

every chick wasn't the one

Man if you were giving her the pipe over that long of a period i knew you were going in raw too, could've got real messy if there ever was a "paternity test" situation

Back then I was the pull out king lol. It would've been no doubt who's child it was if there ever was a situation, she's white.

I was in one of my best friend's wedding a year ago.

HIs sister and I were high school sweethearts that broke up when we were 18 but I was her first and I was always around the family because her brother and I were college roommates

We are in our early 30s now and even that was awkward even though we hadn't dated in 10+ years.

Everyone kept saying her and my then girlfriend now wife look just alike :smh:

depends on the type of relationship you had with her and the terms you ended on

if it was strictly a sexual relationship i'd say no, but if you were both mature about things and have remained friends throughout the years i see no problem with it
Agreed.

Now if she is inviting you to the wedding to try and make you change her mind...Then you have every right to say 'no'. A person who is on the verge of getting married and is still having doubts with their ex is a really big red flag.

I'd avoid the drama and move on.

When I attended my ex's wedding, we were past that point in our lives and we happily moved on. Hell, I forgot to mention she was even my wife's Matron of Honor lol.

honestly surprised by your answer

:lol:

maybe its dfferent for black NTrs :nerd:

I think after time I just move on, I def. wouldn't go to my last girl's wedding because I thought she was the one but in a few years I might be like "she def wasn't the one". There is only one chick I really regret what happened between us and I think that's just out of me being immature.

I also dated a lot of chicks who I think I was just with them because they were good in bed and liked to go out and have fun, I matured late and I def. know that :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom