Anyone here ever been to jail/prison?

bronle

Banned
What was it like, I heard it was mad boring.

And imma get straight to the point, what you had to do to prevent invasion of dat booty sector.

Or was any of yall dudes not so lucky?
grin.gif

Mad boring.

One dude was acting suspect so my whole pod clowned him till he was about to cry.
laugh.gif

One more thing. You must know lil boosie for the sing along
laugh.gif

Theres no booty violating in jail, prison yes.
Was there in jail for 18 hours for driving with a suspended license. Got caught on a checkpoint. Its not bad, unsanitary but people generally just leave you alone. A lot of people are courteous as well (jail in the BX too, go figure). The worst part is not knowing if you are gonna stay another night or if you are going to see the judge that day.

never been to prison, but i went to jail for a bit and it wasn't bad...i got some good sleep and i am about that life so nobody tested me
pimp.gif

been to jail not prison...its mainly just boring as +!@!. & nobody try u on no gay $!*@, if u doin gay $!*@ in jail then that mean u was gay in the 1st place

been to jail too. just sit and chill. rarely anything pops off unless you looking for it

Originally Posted by biff lawson

never been to prison, but i went to jail for a bit and it wasn't bad...i got some good sleep and i am about that life so nobody tested me
pimp.gif
roll.gif

been in bookins and over night stays. its mainly just boring an uncomfertable....no $%#* is a no no

I've been to county jail for a few hours. It's not terrible, but they didn't provide us with any water (I guess we were expected to drink from the sink that had all sorts of corrosion all over the nozzle) and you also have no idea what the time is or when you're going to get out.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

You must know lil boosie for the sing along
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
didnt belive till i heard this
laugh.gif
 4am out of nowhere theyre singing I Believe i can fly i be like SHUT THE **++ UP
laugh.gif

roll.gif
it def lightens the mood though when you got 20 grown men all knowing the words to "out chea" rapping along at 4 am.  

Well I'm glad to say that I don't know whether jail or prison is boring or not.

And I hopefully will never be able to tell you what it's like in jail/prison.

Jail isn't that bad. I don't know how it is everywhere, but I got bailed out at 8AM and didn't get release until 8PM... they had scheduled computer outages (I know, sounds like crap), nobody works their last or first hour of their shift. So there are two hours at a time where absolutely nothing happens. Talk about people with an authoritative complex, too. Most people in jail aren't there for bad crimes, yet the officers working in there are total @@#+@. I like police, too, and I still noticed this.

Basically, it's boring, uncomfortable, food is crap, and you have no concept of time in there. In the holding tanks, there's nothing but cement. Cement walls, floors, "benches". I was sleeping in the corner of a cement room where you wake up and you don't know if you slept five minutes or five hours. It sucked. Went once for a day, never went back.

Originally Posted by eashawty

been to jail not prison...its mainly just boring as +!@!. & nobody try u on no gay $!*@, if u doin gay $!*@ in jail then that mean u was gay in the 1st place
If you do this in any facility you was gay in the first place!

jail yes, prison no.

I'm 6'5" 325 so no one even considered it. I did see one kid with swastika, white power, all those tats immediately cover them up as soon as I sat down. all the guards were clowning him, saying "where's your white power now?" and all that.

Back
Top Bottom