Anyone here ever hired a professional matchmaker?

Anyone here ever tried it? Is it worth the money and if so, how much was it?

Good or bad experience?

Just curious

I just want AI to advance enough to where it can find the most compatible matches and match people up.

I haven’t paid for one but I was once put in a selective group (where it’s the women who paid) and it was a high-end company and women were paying obscene money, like 10 grand or more. The men at the time did not pay. The money guaranteed the women a match eventually, meaning the company would not stop until they found your soulmate. The ladies who ran the place were pretty cool, it’s a very serious business lmao. My experience with it was they called me when they thought I “matched well” with one of their clients. My problem was we were not allowed to see photos first, or much of anything - They based their meet ups on the interview process and feel. I bailed on it all, just not my thing and I would highly recommend pounding the pavement for free on apps before doin this route. Many cities have meet up groups and events too if you dig.

I haven’t paid for one but I was once put in a selective group (where it’s the women who paid) and it was a high-end company and women were paying obscene money, like 10 grand or more. The men at the time did not pay. The money guaranteed the women a match eventually, meaning the company would not stop until they found your soulmate. The ladies who ran the place were pretty cool, it’s a very serious business lmao. My experience with it was they called me when they thought I “matched well” with one of their clients. My problem was we were not allowed to see photos first, or much of anything - They based their meet ups on the interview process and feel. I bailed on it all, just not my thing and I would highly recommend pounding the pavement for free on apps before doin this route. Many cities have meet up groups and events too if you dig.
i can’t imagine how pissed the woman would be if she paid $10k and they sent me over 😂

i can’t imagine how pissed the woman would be if she paid $10k and they sent me over 😂
Pretty much what I thought :lol:
It was also just the pressure, knowing youre in the $10 thousand dollar pressure chair, it changes things. Maybe it’s really intended for doctors.

Back
Top Bottom