Anyone here ever tried KOMBUCHA? raw organic drink

man...this stuff is amazing :pimp:. One of my managers who is a health freak first put me on it about a week ago and it's straight up addicting! I need to have at least one a day.

At first when she bought me one, it smelled pretty damn bad, but after a few sips it tastes pretty damn good, and leaves you feeling refreshed, especially yin the morning. I've noticed it keeps me hydrated as well, and i wake up feeling energized.

I recommend everyone should try at least one bottle, the only places I've seen that sell them are safeway. Price per bottle is like 2.99 though :x

My favorites are def the cranberry and the multi-green. I have to check out costco and see if they sell by the case :nerd:
nothing like some raw, bacteria, fermented tea :smokin

Last edited:
My stepmom use to make this stuff at home raw, so much so other people got interested and bought some from her. I didn't dig it, didn't feel any different and it was straight up vinegar, couldn't do it.

i used to drink these. the only one i liked was the guava one its pink. they are expensive and i didnt notice any differences from drinking them

I only drink kombucha on Tuesdays because that's the only day I don't drink alcohol. My favorite flavor is serenity strawberry.
Edit. Oh damn looking at the bottle it has 0.5% alcohol. Damn! I drink 7 days a week :smokin

Back
Top Bottom