Anyone here ever use Daily Steals?

antidope

Supporter
Do you know what this means?

Error: Failed AVS Check: 10554-This transaction cannot be processed.
If it helps any the address that I'm typing in isnt the one on my account cause I'm trying to send a gift to someone.

Here you go man - I looked it up -

Error: Failed AVS Check: 10554-This transaction cannot be processed.

Basically it just translates to - system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "orangeorangeblueblue/voles/sholes/sholes:2.2/FRg01B/45394:user/release-keys.Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/92/7605592/tmp/sess_e1c6d3ff6f0f0ecf9938bc5bb30019f0, O_RDWR) failed failure code. Prompt stop go. Leaving application/start/gone/23/1223 donut/go2nt4everything paste out fin.

Hope that's clear man... once you get past the initial coding it's all pretty simple.

It means the billing address you entered doesn't match the one you have on file. You can do a gift buy for someone, just put the billling address correctly and the shipping address to that of the recipient.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It means the billing address you entered doesn't match the one you have on file. You can do a gift buy for someone, just put the billling address correctly and the shipping address to that of the recipient.

I did this and I got no option to change the shipping address after I put in my correct info. Now the gifts coming to my house.

Thank you for contacting us. We are unable to change the address on your order, as we can only ship orders to the billing address. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Jessica
The DailySteals Team

Just so everyone knows.

Back
Top Bottom