anyone here from tampa that plays basketball?

what up nt? jus seein if anyone is from tampa and hoops, jus tryin 2 get sum games up and runnin...get at me
Ebay Id: Aint_i_man

AIM: Luckyplaya112

"Run with invisible men, but yall kno....keep the E40's on em, i jus tell em when to go" - Joe Budden

we play casually at the hyde park courts like twice a week.

the courts over off of swann next to the sweetbay market
"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

i stay over here in town n country and we play sumtimes in countryway or jackson springs or by berkley prep
Ebay Id: Aint_i_man

AIM: Luckyplaya112

"Run with invisible men, but yall kno....keep the E40's on em, i jus tell em when to go" - Joe Budden

I know some heads that play over at the USF courts..I don't go there often though, I stay in New Tampa

TEAM FLORIDA // TEAM CRAZY 88s​
RED PANDA . HUNGRY HIPPO . GOLDEN CHILD . CHILD PRODIGY. FILIPINO MOUNTAIN SNAKE

i stay in town n country sometimes we play ball at webb middle school on the weekends.some 1 hit me up to play

we ball at the USF courts. indoor and outdoor, but if you're not a student at USF you have to pay 5 to get into the indoor court and you have to be withsomebody that goes to that school. i moved into some new apartments though, its called On50. its on 50th street, close to fletcher. the courts there are realnice. the gate for the apartment complex is open till 7pm so if you don't live there you can ball, but you gotta come early. hit me up to ball.jonathan.soller@gmail.com or myspace.com/jxiballer

Back
Top Bottom