Anyone here go to Pasadena City College?

Sup, going in monday to take the eng/math placement test wish me luck.

Probably going to enroll in 2-3 classes over the summer, saw a lot of sneakerhead looking kids when I went yesterday, does anyone on here go there? how do you like it and what are going there for?

I think im going to go for the RN program, but first I have to complete the pre requiesites.
kidwithnikes.blog.com

was there a bit, till I found a job, realized I wasn't goin for school tho was juss pullin girls, goin home and sleeping with them between my breaks and when they were off, after I wouldn't go back to my night classes and got little to no studying done, so I decided to just work instead, might enroll and finish up this fall though

I've been goin there for the past 3 semesters...good school overall, and soon to be a cal state

Ps
If ur taking 3 classes in the summer ur setting ureself up for failure
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, Ya Dig!​

i transferred from there...lots of chinese from abroad (i'm ABC). good curriculum but lot of the math and science classes are a bit tougher than other schools and universities even. go to ELAC or GCC or another JC if you can't pass those classes.

Quote:
If ur taking 3 classes in the summer ur setting ureself up for failure
:lol:
laugh.gif
s next monday, gonna try and take ENGL 1A, and Speech 1, to get ahead on units.

I think I'm going to do the nursing pre requisites, then transfer to Cal State long beach or san bernadino.

I went last friday to take the placement test(scored well :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
), saw like 10 sneaker head looking dudes, one even had on the green circa x bk projects :wow:
eek.gif
. Also see a lot of dudes who seem to know thier denim :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
kidwithnikes.blog.com

William hung goes to Pcc??LOL Ive never seen him there...Word if your getting 3 classes for the summer you basically setting up to fail or kissing your summer goodbye in all

^what you need I still got old books from my class but Eng100 and Eng1A I had the same teacher, she taught us through lectures and life stories, we didn't do nothing with the books and just had to write an essay at the end, that's it, got lucky I guess

HAHA FLIP MY LLIGGA TRIGGA FOO HAHHA IM GOING TO TAKE COURSE THERE MAYBE THIS SUMMER WELL YEA.

GOD IS AWESOME!

Quote:
While a civil engineering student at University of California, Berkeley, Hung was inspired to audition for the third season of the reality talent search program American Idol in San Francisco during September 2003 after winning a talent contest at his dormitory

^^ yeah after doing all that @#%$, and touring he was forced to drop out
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, Wake up, Mr West!​

yeah my friend goes to PCC and william hung does go there. he walks around with a stroller.
so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom