Anyone here go to USC?

Poofyo101,
If I'm not mistaken in the Columbia Place Mall on Two Notch Road Footaction gets alot of LS stuff while Footlocker, Finishline, and maybe Champ's get GR's. In Finishline though you can reserve ur pair during the week so you won't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to cop u a pair, unless that's ur thing.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

i do, basically just what 1stand15th said. there is nothing at the columbiana mall really except blue tile if your looking for sbs.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
We Invented the Horse Collar...
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I work at Finishline in Columbia Mall.

So, if your ever there, holla at me.

Girls say I look like "Lloyd".

The name's Tre'.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

i go to midlands tech, but i am transfering to usc next school year. i haven't found any places around here to good. todd and moore got the black, red, and green spiz'ikes but thats about the most limited shoe i have been able to find in a store around here.

Oh yeah, the fakes have gotten TOTALLY outta control :smh:
smh.gif
! It's to tha point now where if I see sum people rocking authentic J's I'm caught off-guard.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

yes, hopefully we are ranked now, who is going to the SC state game next weekend?
TEAMCOWBOYS
GAMECOCKS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

SC State game is goin' to be straight hood.

I'm trying get tickets to the Clemson game.
Quote:
Poofyo101,
If I'm not mistaken in the Columbia Place Mall on Two Notch Road Footaction gets alot of LS stuff
Didn't know that. How are the crowds (if there are any) ?
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm :

USC just defeated UK 38-23 :D
happy.gif
. Gamecocks should be top 10 no question now.

-Lupe

Quote:
Didn't know that. How are the crowds (if there are any) ?
CG III, Grape V, Olive V, Burgundy V, Peapod VIII, LS I's, DTRT III's...
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Back
Top Bottom