Anyone here into model trains/trainsets?

when i was a kid i had LGBs. my grandfather use to buy me something for my set every christmas.

i just moved into a house with a basement and been toying with the idea of getting back into the hobby but not sure if i want to use my LGBs which are pretty beat up from almost 30 years ago

or start fresh with a different scale, either O or HO.

i figured id ask here because i feel like a lot more people are in the hobby than you know.

anyone got pics or advice as to a good setup or where to start?

I've always appreciated trains growing up as my older cousin was big into them. We just never had the space.

This will actually be the first ever toy trains I ever buy later this year but yeah, totally not the same thing:lol:

Moon Studio Radiatron Render Images (15)__scaled_600.jpg

63ff839a91.jpg

I used to work with Pops on a train set in the basement as a kid. Was thinking recently about space for a setup in our next house. Thinking about getting back into that or model planes/cars/etc..

Not into model trains, but I did just start getting into Gundam model kits. Also paint a mini Millenium Falcon a couple of weeks back.

Had no idea these existed. I legit would get in to this prob :lol:

Edit: actually nvm these things too damn big :lol:

I was surfing the web in middle school. Probably 2001 or 2002, saw these and was mind blown. I’ve gotttt to have one someday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom