Anyone here like Minus the Bear?

Joined Dec 7, 2007
Is it me or are they just fantastic? I downloaded Highly Refined Pirates, and Menus El Oso...love them both.

Joined Sep 19, 2003
i use to listen to menus el oso pretty hard when it came out....good band but they aren't anything special.

Joined Jun 17, 2001
Menos El Oso is an awesome album. Their newest one is great as well. I saw them live once and they were great live too.

Joined Apr 25, 2003
Originally Posted by i am toddzo

Menos El Oso is an awesome album. Their newest one is great as well. I saw them live once and they were great live too.
Definitely. One of the best live bands i've ever seen.

Joined Dec 7, 2007
I am a huge fan of "Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse" and "Pachuca Sunrise"

They are really growing on me...but when it comes to indie rock, I think it's fair to say Death Cab for Cutie is still the best.

Joined Aug 9, 2012
So what is everyone thoughts on the band now? They are coming to my city next Friday. Trying to get a feel for them

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now