anyone here own a BMW e60?

im lookin to purchase a used 2007 or 2008 xi model with milage of 25-35k.....How much am I looking at spending (yes i did research but Buffalo has few to choose from) and any pros or cons to this car...thanks

You could start off by changing your title to 5 Series BMW/E60 instead of just plain E60, this isn't a car message board and most if not all the members aren't really into car chassis codes, not counting those who are car fans.

And to help you, try craigslist but be careful of any shady deals, local dealerships, Ebay, Cars.com, etc.

Wait for the F10 to release here stateside and the prices of the pre-facelifted E60s prices should drop considerably.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

You could start off by changing your title to 5 Series BMW/E60 instead of just plain E60, this isn't a car message board and most if not all the members aren't really into car chassis codes, not counting those who are car fans. 
This.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Wait for the F10 to release here stateside and the prices of the pre-facelifted E60s prices should drop considerably.

This

I own two BMW e60s......a 550i and a 530xi Wagon. They are wonderful vehicles, with great handling, ample power, plenty of room, and I have only experienced a couple minor issues. So, I see you are interested in the all-wheel drive version...... I would also recommend test driving the rear-wheel drive before ultimately deciding. In addition, I would try to stick with a CPO car so you get the 100K mile warranty from BMW. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Listen to this man.  E60 are selling for mid $20K. E60 M5 selling for around $40K, and the F10 aren't available yet.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

And to help you, try craigslist but be careful of any shady deals, local dealerships, Ebay, Cars.com, etc.

i hate when people do that. stop being an elitist dbag and just say the damn year

if you choose to buy it, make sure you have one covered under the warranty and extend it to 100k if possible. you will not enjoy $150 oil changes from the stealership or replacing a oxygen sensor for $250/each (and there's 4) should one fail. familiarize yourself with a bmw message board to read up on the recalls and problems usually associated with them...

Back
Top Bottom