Anyone here season ticket holders? NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL

Just wondering if it's worth it and are the times you're not able to go is it easy to sell tickets? Do you own them just to flip tickets? Thinking of copping Heat season tickets this year. Share your experience. Thanks.

i had Bruins season tickets when I lived in Boston. was worth it and awesome IMO. Boston is an easy market to dump hockey tickets if you can't make a game (not to mention I had them while Boston was making deep playoff runs).

i'd say depends on the sport and city. do Heat games sell out? if not, might be tough dump your games that you can't attend for face value or more. might be worth splitting season tickets with a group of friends. i'd look into that option.

Was a season subscriber for the Knicks a few years ago.

As someone said, it's def depends on city and sport. Knicks games do not sell out like they used to. It was easy to dump tickets back then, but I image it's not so easy this time around. Team is awful and some games have been on Groupon :lol:

I could resell my Seahawk tickets for 5x the face value easily for any game :lol: Never done it though

Had a Blue Jays season pass back in high school, it was super cheap back then because no one was going to games. Literally all 81 home games for $85.

Back
Top Bottom