Anyone here use a JUICER? Breville or Ninja?

So wifey and I purchased a Breville Ikon JE510XL. We haven't opened it just yet. Wifey's hesitant to open it because she's hearing really good reviews about a Ninja blender/juicer, which about half of what we paid for the Breville.

can anyone chime in? should we keep the Breville? save money and go with the Ninja?

I have a ninja blender, the only thing i've used it for is fruit smoothies, and making a frozen fruit ice cream

it pulverizes ice, you can actually make snow cones with it.  The lid on the ninja blender sticks a lot though, and can be really hard to get

off, almost to the point where you feel like you're going to break it

this is what the ice cream looks likes, with frozen berries

not my pics

Last edited:
Breville is a beast of a juicer, thing sounds like a jet engine when you turn it on

One machine juices, the other one blends.

I have a Vitamix and a Breville. They both serve their purpose well.

Are you wanting to make smoothies or juice? I would keep the Breville for juicing. Buy a Ninja or whatever other blender for smoothies. It's worth the investment on your health. It's something that should be used everyday.

Saving a hundred dollars is nothing. A smoothie at Jamba Juice costs $5. There's juice bars in L.A. that charge $8 for simple juice. When you invest in the best blenders/juicers, they will pay for themselves over time.

Last edited:
Are you wanting to make smoothies or juice? I would keep the Breville for juicing. Buy a Ninja or whatever other blender for smoothies. It's worth the investment on your health. It's something that should be used everyday.

thanks for the info...

We're going to use it to juice.

i have a cuisinart juicer and cuisinart blender. the juicer juices the hell out of everything except bananas, so for bananas, i use the blender.

Back
Top Bottom