anyone here work for at and t?

whats it like? pay? They give me a phone right? or at least on discount. Any tips for what they are looking for in interview i think i should be fine theretho.

Wish they would hire me...
tired.gif

Depends on what part of the company you work for. I believe you have to take a test first and then they place you somewhere.

My boyfriend works for AT&T U-Verse and they get paid decently, but their pay is lower than the other sections.

I'm pretty sure he gets discounts on phones.

That's all I know.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Depends on what part of the company you work for. I believe you have to take a test first and then they place you somewhere.

My boyfriend works for AT&T U-Verse and they get paid decently, but their pay is lower than the other sections.

I'm pretty sure he gets discounts on phones.

That's all I know.
Thanks for the help and im pretty sure im just being interviewed for a in-store associate.

F AT&T. I went through the first and second interview and they ended up not hiring me. It pissed me off.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

F AT&T. I went through the first and second interview and they ended up not hiring me. It pissed me off.

I hate it when they do that.

If you dont want to hire me, dont waste my time calling me back for a second interview.

At and T
AT&T
i need to get a hook up at comcast though... them dudes be getting me with internet and HD cable

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by cor23ey

I hate it when they do that.

If you dont want to hire me, dont waste my time calling me back for a second interview.

Didnt even know they had two interviews. Thanks tho. anyone know how much they get hourly?

Back
Top Bottom