Anyone hip to this dude Machine Gun Kelly/MGK?

He's from Cleveland and has been getting crazy buzz lately with even a Co-sign from Diddy on Twitter. Any one ever hear any of his stuff or seen him on MTV Sucker Free? Dude can definitely spit!
Heres one of his viral videos(not sure how to get the video on here but heres the link): http://www.youtube.com/wa...ykwo&feature=related

He's from Cleveland and has been getting crazy buzz lately with even a Co-sign from Diddy on Twitter. Any one ever hear any of his stuff or seen him on MTV Sucker Free? Dude can definitely spit!
Heres one of his viral videos(not sure how to get the video on here but heres the link): http://www.youtube.com/wa...ykwo&feature=related

He can spit but I just don't find his music enjoyable.
I'm from outside of Cleveland and he came to my high school last year.
I just can't really rock with his music.

He can spit but I just don't find his music enjoyable.
I'm from outside of Cleveland and he came to my high school last year.
I just can't really rock with his music.

Thread was made about him a few weeks ago. Glad he's getting recognition.

I will forever support MGK. OP have you heard his song "salute" ... It's dope

Man i didn't know who this guy was prior to SXSW, but he puts on one hell of a live show...Still haven't checked out his material tho.

Man i didn't know who this guy was prior to SXSW, but he puts on one hell of a live show...Still haven't checked out his material tho.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Oh I must of missed it. Yea I have heard all his stuff. Im from Cleveland and my homie is his road manager plus one of my best friends is Aaron Lafette who was on the "Fantasy" track.  He can definitely put on one hell of a live show dude is just all around crazy! lol

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Oh I must of missed it. Yea I have heard all his stuff. Im from Cleveland and my homie is his road manager plus one of my best friends is Aaron Lafette who was on the "Fantasy" track.  He can definitely put on one hell of a live show dude is just all around crazy! lol

He's not even from Cleveland 
DL Lace UP a couple weeks ago
pimp.gif

He's pretty cool. Plus labels are looking for the next white rapper so he'll be fine.

He's pretty cool. Plus labels are looking for the next white rapper so he'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Heard the same thing from show reports out there. With Mac Miller making his mark, I'm sure people are looking at MGK to be his counterpart.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Heard the same thing from show reports out there. With Mac Miller making his mark, I'm sure people are looking at MGK to be his counterpart.

Yea he got a co-sign from DJ Drama too.... he puts on a good show & i support dude he went to shaker hts with my homie

Back
Top Bottom