Anyone hip to this new Trap/EDM Music?

Also check out the first episode of this documentary that my team and I put out:
What is the "Stuntin" song that plays around 13:50

Sounds a little like Baby Boy x Yung LA "Stuntin" reworked but I'm not sure

If it's an EDM remix, link to that please

Heres a couple ive been listening to heavy lately.

I got introduced to EDM by my cousin like late 2011 and really got into it my senior year in HS since I chill with all these white boys. I def see it only growing as time goes by. Next summer I'll be going to all these festivals without a doubt. I saw AVICII on 9/26 at radio city... insane man...My favorite DJ by far is AFROJACK man wait till me and my clique roll deep out there its over!
Heres a couple of my favorites
The last video I posted Avicii played it wow I lost my mind on that drop... I'll be seeing Alesso and Sebastian Ingrosso at Pier 94 here in NYC OCT 27!!!

this isn't the edm thread tho, just trap.

What is the "Stuntin" song that plays around 13:50​
Sounds a little like Baby Boy x Yung LA "Stuntin" reworked but I'm not sure​
If it's an EDM remix, link to that please​
It is actually a song by a group called Fki they are big time producers who also make their own Trap like rap songs heres a link to their mixtape with "Stuntin" on it

http://club.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15972/fki_transformers_n_the_hood.html
Was coming to post that FKi tape, I wasn't really sure if it fit into this category...

Been bumping this lately.  Big fan of Baauer

I HATE EDM but I LOVE Trap. I was introduced to it by RL Grime at his set at Mad Decent LA this year. Goes way too hard. RL Grime is probably my favorite right now and he's only 21. Also because I don't know that many other artists that do Trap... His EDM alias is Clockwork. Glad I found this thread. :pimp:

I'm tryna go to this:

224474_537139706302023_1750275806_n.jpg

Surprised these haven't been posted yet, but if they had, my bad.

Also came across this YouTube channel as well for people to get started.

http://www.youtube.com/user/alltrapmusic

Back
Top Bottom