Anyone In/Been In A Serious Relationship? ADVISE PLZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by RKO2004

1. Avoid friendships with members of the opposite sex.
  2. Foster codependence (need for one another).
  3. Have clear, realistic goals and a specific plan.
  4. Define your roles.
  5. Put your marriage before your kids, jobs, and anything else.
  6. Appreciate your partner, don't just tolerate him or her.
  7. Understand the connection between your childhood and your marriage.
  8. Share your deepest, most vulnerable self during intimate moments (deal with your fear of intimacy).
  9. Accept the many stages of love in a marriage or partnership.
  10. Focus your energy on building a strong marriage (and you'll have no energy for emotional cheating).
Oh sweet chocolate pops finally someone feels where I'm coming from.
personally i tihnk its completely ridiculous to expect your significant other to avoid friendships with the opposite sex. that seems like the type of thing that a girl who is very paranoid & very controlling would say. & honestly if a girl ever said i couldnt have female friends, i'd respond with i couldnt be with her anymore if she felt likt that.
No no no. Read my other post. The male friends who don't over step their boundaries aren't the problem. If they are respectable then they are cool. Its the dudes who can't find a girl so they try to become besties with your chick. Like if a dude is texting your girl non stop while y'all chilling and having together time. And this also includes inviting your chick/dude places. Like "Bro you do know she has a dude right?". I'm not insecure but its just irritating when people see all these other SINGLE people just looking to be scooped up but they'd rather be BFF with your spouse. Doesn't make any sense. "I see 5 single good looking girls but I want to be friends with this one whose taken. Maybe she will dump him for me". Lol if they dump one for the other then they are liable to do it again.

I feel you..I learned(in the last relationship I was in) all she can do is tell him stop. If he continues....either beat his a@#% or ignore it andkeep it moving. Whether or not she's sincere about tryin to dead that should be your biggest concern. If a girl sees one of her friends is getting toofamiliar...she'll usually dead it or ignore the guy. If that doesn't happen...you may have something to worry about

RKO2004 wrote:

No no no. Read my other post. The male friends who don't over step their boundaries aren't the problem. If they are respectable then they are cool. Its the dudes who can't find a girl so they try to become besties with your chick. Like if a dude is texting your girl non stop while y'all chilling and having together time. And this also includes inviting your chick/dude places. Like "Bro you do know she has a dude right?". I'm not insecure but its just irritating when people see all these other SINGLE people just looking to be scooped up but they'd rather be BFF with your spouse. Doesn't make any sense. "I see 5 single good looking girls but I want to be friends with this one whose taken. Maybe she will dump him for me". Lol if they dump one for the other then they are liable to do it again.

A lot of guys have alternated means - When I started with my girl I weave all them dudes out with the heart beat - First thing was like oh he is your boy - Hewants to go out - Bet, where we going - LMAO - Dudes where dropping like flies!!!!

But that doesn't eliminate them all just have to be sharp with yours ...

I'm sort of confuse.. someone help me anwser my question.. :/

so i had a fling with dis girl in highschool (20 now) and i bumped heads with her at some coffeeshop place. and it seems she was kind of interested to go outagain, so im already looking to be beastie with this chick...

called her 2 days later to meet me up at some Lollicup place to get a drink or whtever.. and she ends up brining her ex bf along with her...i mean it was hellaawkward but i played off cool.. made her smile and laugh and etc...

so does that mean she thinks im just going to be in the friendzone?
Or
Her ex doesnt want her to be alone with me?

(also i invited her to go to a concert with me..maybe cancel on her) idk.. someone give me some advice.. :X

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I'm sort of confuse.. someone help me anwser my question.. :/

so i had a fling with dis girl in highschool (20 now) and i bumped heads with her at some coffeeshop place. and it seems she was kind of interested to go out again, so im already looking to be beastie with this chick...

called her 2 days later to meet me up at some Lollicup place to get a drink or whtever.. and she ends up brining her ex bf along with her...i mean it was hella awkward but i played off cool.. made her smile and laugh and etc...

so does that mean she thinks im just going to be in the friendzone?
Or
Her ex doesnt want her to be alone with me?

(also i invited her to go to a concert with me..maybe cancel on her) idk.. someone give me some advice.. :X

Wow lol. Um your best bet is to ask her what she is looking for. A friendship or a relationship. I honestly don't know whats up with that at all. Ihonestly have a dislike for lingering ex's. GO AWAY!
laugh.gif

And fellas stop trying to just bust a nut. Get to know this ladies. You might be with your future wife.

A lot of guys have alternated means - When I started with my girl I weave all them dudes out with the heart beat - First thing was like oh he is your boy - He wants to go out - Bet, where we going - LMAO - Dudes where dropping like flies!!!!

But that doesn't eliminate them all just have to be sharp with yours ...
laugh.gif
They don't like an even playing field.

And my girl always hits me with the "if you had a female friend I wouldn't trip".
eyes.gif
Yeah right. She'd be in my A like a thong asking what happened.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by misdemeanor

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."
ohwell.gif
1 Cornithians 13: 4-7

Since no one or nothing is perfect, how many of you are in successful relationships and at least one of the above has been or are currently being violated?
What is a good enough reason to end a serious relationship?
What's the breaking point for you?
How much is enough?

Sorry so many questions, almost like life or death here...

a4wozc.gif

lol. i agree.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i for one can say i never been in a serious relationship.....or sucessful.
Mine is looking pretty bleek right now
tired.gif
. I can't put upwith someone stepping on my toes.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Qpitfighter wrote:
I've been in a serious relationship for the past 3 years. My girl can get jealous too cuz she knows it ain't that difficult for me to pull chics. We've been through a lot. But the one thing I don't think either one of us could tolerate is if the other cheated. Meaning had sexual relations with someone else.

Real Talk

Cheating is more than sexual relations and at times a emotional bond with someone else is 10x worst than a fling ...

Not that I would tolerate either .. Just pointing out the fact that cheating is more than sexual intercouse with another person IMO!

Co-sign

Yeah but in a relationship u need ur own space...ur own life still..its too complicted for me...so ill stay single until it clears up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom