Anyone in Milwaukee know where I can find a Ice Cream hoody

NO, I'm not asking for myself. My eleven year old son asked for one.

Don't trip....we were all hypebeast at that age.
BOYCOTT BET!!!!! XBOX Live Gamer Tag: Napoleon357

Oh....Thanks. I guess he'll have to make due with LRG....

Yeah, you cant purchase one in milwaukee, no matter what they tell you at your local gas station....
i was at a Gas station at 35th and WI, the other day, i was offered Bape Clothing, and that Astro Colored Air Force 1 from the all-star game in houston......

that would be quite a hoody for an 11 year old......$$$$$$$$
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I'm not gonna lie. I kind of like that fake yellow one with the different color foxes on it. LOL

Damn....I can't believe I said that. :frown:
frown.gif

only in nyc baby.... only in nyc....

damn you had me for a second. I was like hmmmm...if its ok with him.....hahahaha

Rome, you sure it wasnt a fake Ice Cream?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

:rofl:
roll.gif
Hell....It might have been. I saw it at Kicks and Phitz on 35th & Burleigh. :rofl:
roll.gif

lol, that place is a joke, although i have never stepped in there.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Rome,
hit ty up....donjuan on NT, his shop Leaders carries ICE Cream, bring your wallet....lol, you can check out on his myspace....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

i was just gonna suggest leaders they ship and are a trustworthy place to buy legit bbc appareal. i think the bbc/icecream hoodies start at like $320 give or take. thats one of the only stores i know that sales bbc and ships
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

Just hit up www.bbcicecream.com They sell directly through the website and that way you know you're getting all the newest stuff and its 100% legit and its at retail. From my experience, BBC and Ice Cream run true to size. Leaders is also a great option since Ty ships stuff out lightning fast.

Back
Top Bottom