Anyone know anything about these Air Max 97 inspired AF1s?

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=af&i=020992

I remember a couple threads on them last summer. I ordered a pair from Proper, even though people thought they'd be easy to get after they releasedbecause some previous, similar Forces didn't sell well. But I watched for the release date, which never seem to come. Did they get canceled or something? The tag number on these is 316892-008

I wore these the other day, when I realized I never knew the story on them.

Nah they weren't cancelled...a few of the boutiques I frequent had them...guess they were released in small quantities

i thought they were nice, I regret missing them for $50 at the clearance outlet. ended up with the neon 95 forces for $50 though. the original samples of the97 force 1 had full length visible air in the midsole. i thought that was cool, especially for the concept, but if I remember correctly, others weren'treally feeling that.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Not a good look imho....
yeah....i wasn't crazy about the am inspired air force 1s either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i thought they were nice, I regret missing them for $50 at the clearance outlet. ended up with the neon 95 forces for $50 though. the original samples of the 97 force 1 had full length visible air in the midsole. i thought that was cool, especially for the concept, but if I remember correctly, others weren't really feeling that.
Yea, I think that's why they sat. The visible air unit was close to the '97 concept and that solid white mid-sole threw the whole thingoff. Speakin of AM inspired Forces. I need the "Neon" Forces

Back
Top Bottom