Anyone know how to ID an easy chick?

We all know there are some easy chicks that cheat on their man.... or are just nasty in some ways.

Can someone shed some light on ID'ing these chicks. This research is to help fellow man in the quest to keep the heart in one piece. Or to get topped off in an alley.

Could we find hints in the perfume they use? The phone they carry? Or is there no way to ID them until your at a clinic cause your pipi burns....

Lets think about it. From my experience, I have noticed that this type of female usually has a lot of male friends and give off the excuse that she enjoys male company over females because females have too much drama. But this leads me to believe that the female drama they refer to is the girlfriends trying to keep their man from the easy sleazy.

We all know there are some easy chicks that cheat on their man.... or are just nasty in some ways.

Can someone shed some light on ID'ing these chicks. This research is to help fellow man in the quest to keep the heart in one piece. Or to get topped off in an alley.

Could we find hints in the perfume they use? The phone they carry? Or is there no way to ID them until your at a clinic cause your pipi burns....

Lets think about it. From my experience, I have noticed that this type of female usually has a lot of male friends and give off the excuse that she enjoys male company over females because females have too much drama. But this leads me to believe that the female drama they refer to is the girlfriends trying to keep their man from the easy sleazy.

Back
Top Bottom