Anyone know if high-end/Japanese denim is sold in the Philippines? The cost?

Or even just basic Levi's STF or Lee denim? My dad is staying there for a month and I was hoping he could pick something up for me. How much do the jeanscost? Thanks in advance.

High end Japanese denim like Levi's Fenom, Evisu or Edwin Jeans? None as of the moment but I hope soon. Other high end denim sold here are 7 Jeans andTrue Religion, Lucky Brand (All located @ Greenbelt Mall)
happy.gif

good to hear there's a jeans thread here as well.. you may want to check out Adora too for some nice jeans... jeans there cost around 8k up.. however,H&M as well as Uniqlo I think will be having stores here in the Philippines too....

No Japanese denim available locally. Best bet is Take5 in Hong Kong for brands like Samurai, Eternal, Denime, etc.

You can also opt to use a proxy to ship them over, the shipping cost will be cheaper. Lots of options out there via Rakuten.

Locally the best bet for decent denim is Homme Et Femme, which carries APC. I know Theodore's used to carry Evisu's but I don't think they wereJapanese Evisus but rather the Euro-trash ones. Adora used to carry Cheap Mondays, I'm not too sure if they still do.

No offense KC, you just can't compare Viktor with Japanese denim. It's not even close.

None taken because Viktor used Japanese denim on mine.

I should know.

I was in the denim industry for almost 10 years.

^Fair enough. I'll reserve further judgement until I see them firsthand.

viktor custom denim usually runs from 3k-sky's the limit. the material definitely matters. if you insist on going selvage/dry denim, it'll surely pinchthe bills.

as for levi's stf's, they don't have it here. theodore's stocks some evisus tho. goodluck

^they're moving. No news yet on the new spot, but info should be out soon. They dropped a sneak pic(ture) on their mailing list.

I'm not that impressed with Viktor Jeans too.. my GF has a couple of pairs (some limited) and the threads they use aren't that tough..."natatastas" .. although the fit is perfect since it's customized ...

Im a Levi's fan .. i found a wornout 501 pair for PhP1.9k a couple of days ago at SM department store ... nice price for a 501

18577_245939340746_666430746_3250225_1333709_n.jpg

sorry if OT

Back
Top Bottom