Anyone know if these are still in production? Air Zoom TR (Not sparq)

AAAAAmj3yU4AAAAAAK_LQw.jpg

I saw these on a friend of mine at school, it looks like a nice throwback kind of shoe, (since Trainers are now being appreciated), and I was wondering ifanyone still stocks them or carries them?

I saw them on eBay in this poop color, which I don't want, but I want to know if anyone sees these on a regular basis. I know for a fact that the Zoom RSwas also built similarly to this shoe too.

Thanks.

That particular colourway was the one that actually sold quite well in this shoe.

Check the outlets cos a lot of them ended up getting sent there as the rest of the colours sold like lumpy poo

Yeah I actually picked up that shoe in that color at the outlet last summer for about 40 bucks or something, might have even been 30, I don't remember.It's a good shoe that's very light and has good zoom cushioning on the bottom. The only thing that's kind of a let down is that the inside aroundthe ankle and heel is leather too so it's not as soft inside but it's still a nice beater shoe.

Thanks for the quick replies! I'll be making my rounds at the outlets here in Ohio then. Yeah, the Zoom Air is what made me kinda want the shoe.

Thanks to all of you again.

Back
Top Bottom