Anyone know where to get Bowflex equipment for cheap????

I want to buy these 1090 weight adjustable dumbbells, but the $600 retail price isnt too cool.  Anyone know where to find these for less than retail?? Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.   
781359b2e7279883ee9ec83e46950f6a47f8277.pjpg

u should check out the ironmaster dumbbell set. it's a lil cheaper and made with better quality. bowflex isn't the best brand out there imo

u can buy used on craigslist too

yoo OP message me just a few days ago my boy hit me up talking about he wanna get rid of the whole set....im in NY lmk

Definitely look into the other brands. I suggest Iron master like said above or Power Blocks.
I own the power blocks and they're great. They may look ugly or whatever, but they are great quality dumbbells that get the job done.
And they arn't as big and bulky as the bowflex ones, for example trying to do shoulder exercises with the bowflex dumbbells would be difficult.
I did some research when I first wanted to invest in some adjustable dumbbells, and I think I made the right choice. You can read a lot of other things online as well, comparisons and what not.

Edit - Bowflex is made out of plastic
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom