Anyone know who this is? UPDATE: Pics added. Katie Savoy

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saw her in a Miller Lite commercial.. Check youtube[/color]

Spoiler [+]
Katie Savoy

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saw her in a Miller Lite commercial.. Check youtube[/color]

Katie Savoy

oh my...
boy_blush.gif

NTers hype women like everyone went to an All Boys School
smh.gif
I'd hit but damn, I've had girls in my high school and college classes who possess the same look as her. She's pretty but not too "exclusive/rare/exotic/voluptuous/eye-catching"

Spoiler [+]
you get the point...
grin.gif

Hype women up like they went to an all-boys school? That doesn't make sense.

Anyway, this chick is freaking hot.
devil.gif

^umm yeah, dudes who go to ALL BOYS schools don't see very many girls because THEY'RE AT AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL! THEREFORE when they are around any kind of female it's a big deal hence the making of this post for a very cute young lady however not something one couldn't see walking through any highly populated Metropolitan area in the U.S.
....does it make sense now?

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

smh.gif
I'd hit but damn, I've had girls in my high school and college classes who possess the same look as her. She's pretty but not too "exclusive/rare/exotic/voluptuous/eye-catching"

Spoiler [+]
you get the point...
grin.gif
this

^you're just mad. Of course you would see someone walking around like her. Duh. But how many in a given day? Not many. Plus, she's in a a commercial and oh she has pics and guess what you get interest and people commenting that she is attractive. I believe it is starting to make sense to you.

Why do you have to be negative when she's clearly attractive. Better than some of those man-faced females with big butts
smh.gif

Males who attend all-boys schools aren't restricted from seeing females out in society. Yeah, you can see chicks who look like her in a highly populated area. There are all-boys schools in highly populated areas, and I'm sure people who attend all-boys schools in those areas have seen those girls. Now, if you made a reference to people being locked up in jail, that would have made more sense.

Are there females walking around as hot as her? Yes. Does that negate the fact that she's hot? No.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you get the point...
grin.gif

she may not be amber rose hot but damn fam....
129135190993935365.jpg

Back
Top Bottom