Anyone live in Jersey AND work in NYC??

been thinking about for a while on whether or not i should ask at my job to transfer me from my current location (Elizabeth) to Manahatten. The only thing is I dont know if the commute to the city & paying extra taxes (anyone mind breaking down exactly how it works with the taxes) is worth it to go work at one of the biggest locations of the company.

btw, i work for footlocker; so i would either go for footaction 34th st or 34th st footlocker. and i know for sure if i wanted to i could go to either one. but thats not the point of this post

the point is (or question rather) is if anyone who lives in jersey who works in Manhatten (or anywhere in NYC for that matter) finds it worth it??
RETROS FOR SALE & CLICK HERE FOR SOME OTHER STUFF IN 10.5 AND HERE FOR 11 - 11.5
SIZE 9: DS WHT/RED VIIIs
SIZE 10.5: DS CHROME GREEN IVs, DS CARDINALS, DS PURE IVs (2X), DS BLACK CATS (2X), DS GREEN BEANS (2X), DS BLACK-TOED XIVs, DS CITRUS VIIs, DS FIRE REDS, VVVNDS SAND IVs (WMNS 12), VVNDS BLK/YELLOW VIIs (WMNS 12)
SIZE 11.5: DS FLINT VIIs

if you work in NYC, in addition to the new york state tax, there is a city tax as well. to me, that KILLS it, but i think it's worth it.

a few people in my company live in jersey city or hoboken, and they love working here.
for sale: 2001 size 10.5 jordan iii black + cement. worn but wearable. no box or card. nyc meetups only, please. make me an offer.

You only pay NY State tax & federal tax. (taxed twice)
New Yorkers pay NY State Tax, NYC tax & Federal tax. (taxed three times)
You do the math!!!

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

Back
Top Bottom