Anyone live in Kansas City near the Nike Factory Store and can help?

Store: 1803 Village West Pkwy Space M-125 Kansas City, KS 66111

I'm looking for a sweatshirt that isn't for sale online, but Nike support said that this store has what I want in-stock.

I called them and they confirmed that they have x8 of them, but can't ship since they are a factory store and I need to come in to purchase it.

Is there anyone that frequents this store and can purchase it and ship to me in California? I'll cover all costs of course. I can't find a formal service online that does this either. Does anyone know of an in-store shopper service like this?

The item is:
Nike Standard Issue Men's Basketball Crew.
Style: CK6358-712
Size: L
standard-issue-mens-basketball-crew-0s90Qv.jpg

They have all the other sizes in stock at varying times online, but never large.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer me. Stay safe.

Store: 1803 Village West Pkwy Space M-125 Kansas City, KS 66111

I'm looking for a sweatshirt that isn't for sale online, but Nike support said that this store has what I want in-stock.

I called them and they confirmed that they have x8 of them, but can't ship since they are a factory store and I need to come in to purchase it.

Is there anyone that frequents this store and can purchase it and ship to me in California? I'll cover all costs of course. I can't find a formal service online that does this either. Does anyone know of an in-store shopper service like this?

The item is:
Nike Standard Issue Men's Basketball Crew.
Style: CK6358-712
Size: L
standard-issue-mens-basketball-crew-0s90Qv.jpg

They have all the other sizes in stock at varying times online, but never large.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer me. Stay safe.
Coastline17 Coastline17 I can help! PM me if you still need the sweater.

Back
Top Bottom