ANYONE LOOKIN FORWARD TO ANY OF THE XV'S?

ive been diggin xv since they first came out will be coppin all the xv that hit the store
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

im looking forward for the BLK/RED...ima get em i hope i can...i'll see :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

The only XV's comin out that look good are the Black/Red's. Those laser's are horrible. :x
sick.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

If they released the low navys and reds then it'd be an instant cop...it's too bad they're going to release those laser ones instead.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

I like the XV. They aren't as bad as people say. For me the Jordan brand fell off after the XV. I'm getting the black and reds ones. I just wish the laser didn't have that laser stuff because that black and gold looks tight.

The black and reds
But Until then, I'ma shine to the last sin
Resurrect through the birth of my son, and live again....

I still have my OG black reds sitting in my closet DS by the way. So I'll be passing on XVs.
ST. LOUIS RAMS

aint too much red in the blac and red
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

perhaps when the bl/reds go for about 70 then i'll ask my mans to scoop on his employee discount

thats a big maybe
Free Mike
TEAM BROOKLYN​
TEAM RICK ASTLEY

No, not until I see some samples what is there to be excited about. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

XVs are okay. only way i'm buying them is if i get a NICE discount from somewhere. $135 can buy alot of good bball shoes and i dont think these are worth that much.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

If I'm lucky I'll be able to score a fresh pair of Retro 15's(online) come RD.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

If the release the Obsidians, they'll be copped otherwise, they're an easy pass.
Wanted: Jordan V "Grapes", OG XII "Taxi" and "Playoffs", and Cool Grey XI

I absolutely love the blac/red XV's all my peeps hate them, hope they wont be too hard to cop since they are limited, regardless I have to have them and I will cop. Lasers are trash though.

i am but not for 150, the prices on these will drop like the XIV and i will cop then

Is there any info on what the XV SE will look like? (Aside from information on colorways that is)

Back
Top Bottom