ANYONE LOOKIN FORWARD TO ANY OF THE XV'S?

Yal know I'll be waiting....

... I still need pics of the XV SE.

Someone, spill the beans already! :evil:
devil.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

As far as I know, these are no longer releasing
Quote:
Air Jordan 15 Retro SE
Light Graphite/Stealth-Orange Blaze-Metallic Silver
$135

Air Jordan 15 Retro SE LS
White/Metallic Gold-Black
$145

^AYO!

?!?!?!?AF,sd'fja'sokjdf'kjas'fdjszdf'54w35f2

Well, if they aren't coming out... can someone show us what they WOULD have looked like? :nerd:
nerd.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

^^^ ARE YOU SERIOUS??? COME ON...THEY ONLY GONE HAVE THE TRASH LASERS AND BLACK & RED'S?

Quote:
Well, if they aren't coming out... can someone show us what they WOULD have looked like?
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

im passing because i still have ds og's
Just remeber to keep your head up and enjoy life... It could be gone at any second.

I'll wait patiently for the breds and cop 2 pairs,black and red J's are classic even though i was a big fan of them when they came out because i still have my OG's NDS,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

shoulda released the flint XVs
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

gonna easily pass all of em
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I want the Black/Red XVs so bad I might pass on a pair of VIII's.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Not really But I will get the laser and since I have the Og black/red 15's I guess I will get the retros
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

No way....ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Never liked them, never will.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

I personally really like the XV. I think they were and still are ahead of their time. The more time passes the more respect they will get. However, I will not be buying these retros. I would rather buy them on ebay or vintagekicks. OG > retro.

i love the xv's. i dont kno why people hate on them. Im only looking forward to some decent colorways.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

If those SEs dont come out I'll pass on the others...the blacc/red are WAY TOO PLAIN and the Lasers are :x
sick.gif
imo plus I got VVVNDS OG Flints from a fellow NT'er not too long ago :wink:
wink.gif
in anticipation of these Retros and I wanted to get one of the SEs but looks like Aquas, Orange/Stealths and Playoff 8s and then stacc for the pacc :\
ohwell.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom