Anyone never wear their seatbelt?

I'm one of them, ever since day one I just never got into strapping myself down
its not even that I dont want to do it, its just that I don't do it.........iunno its wierd
laugh.gif

and I hate when others TELL me to put on my seatbelt it pisses me off
but the day that I get into a crash its gonna be one helluva mess
sick.gif

anyone else

After the day I put on seatbealt to avoid a ticket and I flipped my car 4 times 10 minutes later and came out of there without a scratch while the people thathit me left in an ambulance yea i wear seatbelts the majority of the time.

Originally Posted by infamousod

my new car beeps so loud I don't have a choice. and I got a system in it.

My one bruh NEVER puts his seat belt on. Each time he gets in, doesn't put his seat belt on, the car automatically starts spazzing and beeping like crazy. Each time I look at the +%@$+ like
indifferent.gif

Each time he says, "oh !%!%," and nonchalantly puts his seat belt on after we've been driving for a minute. I hate that noise, it's annoyingas @+!!.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I don't let people in my car unless they put there safe belt on.
Same here.

I always did wear my seatbelt. But after a car accident, in which the seatbelt probably saved my life, there's never a doubt in my mind to wear one.

Originally Posted by cartune

After the day I put on seatbealt to avoid a ticket and I flipped my car 4 times 10 minutes later and came out of there without a scratch while the people that hit me left in an ambulance yea i wear seatbelts the majority of the time.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i never use it in the passenger seat... but when im drivin i always wear it

The hell kind of logic is this?
laugh.gif

R.I.P man. My homie just died recently because he didn't wear his seatbelt... few several feet. Said his face looked like he had gone through a cheesegrader.

I'm not trying to fly through a windshield, I always buckle it up

Wearing a seat belt is the easiest way to save your own life.

If you don't, you should get into the habit.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I'm one of them, ever since day one I just never got into strapping myself down
its not even that I dont want to do it, its just that I don't do it.........iunno its wierd
laugh.gif

and I hate when others TELL me to put on my seatbelt it pisses me off
but the day that I get into a crash its gonna be one helluva mess
sick.gif

anyone else
kanye-b_0.jpg

Stupid. My friend's brother died last summer because he got in a crash and flew through the windshield.
smh.gif

was in the car with my friend...

I was about to put on my safe belt and she was like, ooo, u dont have the put that on.

-_-

Back
Top Bottom