Anyone On Niketalk Ever Work at Burger King??

Can anyone give me a heads up at whats its like working at a burger king or other fast food place? I decided to work there in the summer as a team member. thanks fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't work at BK but I worked at McDonalds, that was my first job. It depends how your co-workers are. Me and my co-workers always had a good time and the managers were cool also. Man those were the days. I gained so much weight working at that place lol.

no but my sister used to give me the hook up on food cause she worked there. Get serious free food lol

Was my 1st and 2nd job.. first was at a real BK and it was cool but hated the drive through.. then worked @ a BK in the mall food court and lasted only a weekend because I got a call for a job at a Nike outlet store.

I worked at Mcdonalds when I was 16. I quit 4hrs into my first day because they wanted me to shave my goatee and I didn't want to do it.
To top it off, I didn't really have one. I only had like 7 strands of hair and refused to take it off.
laugh.gif

It wasn't a pretty site when I got home and told my dad what happened.
frown.gif

i have it's simple work make food stock put burgers threw the broiler take out trash no biggie

Im not in it for the food im in it for the extra cash anyone know how much you get paid per hour or whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom