Anyone on NT ever been a Sugar Daddy?

HELL and NO all rolled into one

I dont want a chick liking me for my $$$

I want a "ryde or die" chick

i dunno Joka just a question............i mean you might you dont have the best success with relationships an with all the future doctors, lawyers, engineerson NT................

ya never know.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Why on earth would you do this?

I'm not paying for %+$**.

This is NT. Everyone is a pimp. You ain't know?

I mean seriously......"don't lie".......on Niketalk?

OK.

laugh.gif
I'm doing just fine for myself now.

Buying a drink for a good looking girl at the bar is one thing. Paying for *#+!@ long term is utterly ridiculous.

For as hard as I'm gonna be working for my money......HELL THE #$%$$ NO. I plan on messing with nothing but rich, successful, independent women anyways.Pay ya own damn bill.

When I'm 60+, that's another story. I'll find myself a poor young Eastern European order bride.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

dont lie........
Never did it... Had no reason to when the box has been pretty much handed to me for the last 12 years of my life
laugh.gif

lurkin2long wrote:
if no, do ya plan on doin it when ya older?

think about it.
smh.gif
Sadly, I see it in my future granted that I live past the age of like 50... I know how I am and Im still gonna wanna %*$@ the baddd 21-27 yearold chicks even if Im married. And tricking is the only was to accomplish that.

Edit: Lurk, I hope you didnt expect to get truthful answers from everyone
laugh.gif
...After all, this is NT

Well, looking at the NT census and seeing how most NTers are broke and single and living at home.....and obviously spend a majority of their cash onkicks/clothes....

you might wanna ask this question in another forum

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Na...I wouldnt find finding a sugar mama tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I had one when I was in Atlanta, she had herpes so I stopped messing with her before she started expecting sexual favors in return

sloan an Anton keepin it real

but you end up a sugar daddy an not even know it..............

think about it

Originally Posted by JayHood23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I had one when I was in Atlanta, she had herpes so I stopped messing with her before she started expecting sexual favors in return

tell me..........more.....

You've never taken a girl on a date before.

Pretty much the same.

i would only..................if i had so much money that it dont matter. And even then it'll be just an arrogant thing, like borderline disrespectful.I'd smack a trick with a stack and tell her i dont even want her and she can keep the money if thats all she was after
laugh.gif

but id have to have everything else in my life taken care of, and i mean EVERYTHING. Family, friends, the less fortunate, schools, ect.

smh.gif
Sadly, I see it in my future granted that I live past the age of like 50... I know how I am and Im still gonna wanna %*$@ the baddd 21-27 year old chicks even if Im married. And tricking is the only was to accomplish that.

Edit: Lurk, I hope you didnt expect to get truthful answers from everyone
laugh.gif
...After all, this is NT

yea of course not now, we all young. the question was for more of the older NT heads, eh ya never know on this forum.

once again thank you realtalk matt for the honesty my man

dude aint neva lie.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

You've never taken a girl on a date before.

Pretty much the same.

to me taking a girl on a date is different then just giving her money or free stuff like drinks

no fronting..i spend money on my girl all the time..she deserves it 100%...she spoils me just as much as i spoil her
pimp.gif

i already know i'ma doin it when i get older

Originally Posted by JayHood23

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

tell me..........more.....
She was a 36 yr old white woman and the first night we went out she took me out to eat and to a strip club and dropped $300 that night alone, thenthe next day she came over and took me grocery shopping and dropped another $200 on that alone. Before we even went out she told me she had herpes so I was alittle apprehensive of the whole situation, I won't front tho I did get the top
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom