Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

Intrigued. Will get scale pics later today or early tomorrow.

5'9" 197lbs.

Want to get down to 180 with more muscle.

Intrigued. Will get scale pics later today or early tomorrow.

5'9" 197lbs.

Want to get down to 180 with more muscle.

I'm in...believe I'm around 195-198 but I went HARD over the weekend with wedding/cookout food and beer/wine
30t6p3b.gif

I'll take a scale pic tomorrow morning and post up. 5'11 trying to get to 180ish

and no ayo but I think we should post up shirtless pics. Scales are horrible indicators of weight loss. I could go pound a couple beers and wake up in the morning 5lbs "lighter"

I'm in...believe I'm around 195-198 but I went HARD over the weekend with wedding/cookout food and beer/wine
30t6p3b.gif

I'll take a scale pic tomorrow morning and post up. 5'11 trying to get to 180ish

and no ayo but I think we should post up shirtless pics. Scales are horrible indicators of weight loss. I could go pound a couple beers and wake up in the morning 5lbs "lighter"

Count me in too! (Sorta)
I don't really give a ++!+ about the numbers on a scale so ill shoot for a body transformation challenge!
I've been hitting the weights hard and heavy (wut) for a while now but I'm just starting to mix in cardio today.
No computer so ill do my best to keep up with pics and stuff from my phone.
Goodluck to everyone!

Count me in too! (Sorta)
I don't really give a ++!+ about the numbers on a scale so ill shoot for a body transformation challenge!
I've been hitting the weights hard and heavy (wut) for a while now but I'm just starting to mix in cardio today.
No computer so ill do my best to keep up with pics and stuff from my phone.
Goodluck to everyone!

I might jump in. I dont have too much more to lose though.

Just make sure you're not losing muscle in the process.

Back
Top Bottom