anyone on the facebook niketalk thing? that kid that scammed like 15 heads for 500 a pop

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I sent him payment for bred 11s and got this in the mail

2hmigw5.jpg

I chuckled. 

the facebook group has been around forever and has like 20,000 people in it. so it can easily be mistaken as official i feel. tho when I joined i swear there was only like 1000 max on it

Originally Posted by Method Man

the facebook group has been around forever and has like 20,000 people in it. so it can easily be mistaken as official i feel. tho when I joined i swear there was only like 1000 max on it
Unfortunately, we may have to contact Facebook about that if it's being inadequately managed and people are associating fraud and the like with NikeTalk.

Unfortunately, we may have to contact Facebook about that if it's being inadequately managed and people are associating fraud and the like with NikeTalk.  Cue the horrendously overused Nas gif.
laugh.gif

Dead at what he shipped though
roll.gif

For the slow ppl....

He did NOT send those items to the buyers.

It's an inside joke ppl were doing on the page.

Dude lives in Woodbridge, VA. Which is about 25 minutes from me. He frequents the local FB groups that I do as well.

From what I've gathered, he scammed 3 ppl from the NT FB page, and 12 others locally.

They were all promised South Beach 8s

The 3 ppl he scammed through the NT page, he sent them used, beat up shoes.

They pretty much filed paypal dispute, got his number, called and placed massive pizza orders, as well as the local policeman. Got everyone in his hometown blowing up his phone. Dude picked up crying begging for the abuse to stop
laugh.gif

He's a local "rap artist":

�  �

Unfortunately, we may have to contact Facebook about that if it's being inadequately managed and people are associating fraud and the like with NikeTalk.  Cue the horrendously overused Nas gif.

This thread is PURE comedy! I'm even getting laughs from Meth
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
for some reason when meth posted I remembered when someone posted "didn't read lol" after meths post.

roll.gif

Mods, don't ban me bro.

I do agree though, that facebook group needs to be shutdown. Bunch of people that aren't even on NT are on the fb page.
Especially lames in my area, one dude in specific that looks like a Mexican snorlax.

Originally Posted by Kramer

No way dude sent 4 cats
laugh.gif
please tell me thats fake. Those that got scammed yall gotta go get this dude Savages style come on now

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If it happened to me I'd be OD salted but son thats hilarity , with that said dudes a scumbag .

Back
Top Bottom