Anyone own an American Car made after 2006? Lol

Just put 160K on a 2001 chevy impala and 45K on a dodge magnum, havent had any problems with both.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I`d get a regular Camaro and just be chilling while dudes try to roast me for not getting the SS joint.
why get a muscle car if you're got getting it for da reason that MAKES it a muscle car?

QFT.

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS. IT'S A MUSCLE CAR THAT IS MISSING THE MUSCLE. IF I WASN'T GETTING THE SS, 5.0/COBRA, OR SRT8 I WOULD JUST GO WITH ANOTHER CAR BRAND/MODEL ALL TOGETHER. THE V6'S ARE JUST LOOKING THE PART...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I`d get a regular Camaro and just be chilling while dudes try to roast me for not getting the SS joint.
why get a muscle car if you're got getting it for da reason that MAKES it a muscle car?

QFT.

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS. IT'S A MUSCLE CAR THAT IS MISSING THE MUSCLE. IF I WASN'T GETTING THE SS, 5.0/COBRA, OR SRT8 I WOULD JUST GO WITH ANOTHER CAR BRAND/MODEL ALL TOGETHER. THE V6'S ARE JUST LOOKING THE PART...

cosign

its a muscle car, how you not gonna get the muscle to go with it.

SS or STR8 all day.

Get what you want. No point in paying extra for the SS if you're not going to use it. It's like buying a mansion when you only need/ want a little condo or a cottage.

Anybody here a fan of the 96 impala ss? Im thinking about getting 1 in a few months. But im uncertain cuz nyc has fierce winters.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Get what you want. No point in paying extra for the SS if you're not going to use it. It's like buying a mansion when you only need/ want a little condo or a cottage.
you're ALWAYS gonna use torque though....when a car has 350+ pound feet of torque da SECOND u floor da acceleration to increase velocity its gonna put your butt

square in that seat with da biggest smile in your face.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

QFT once again. If you are going to get a muscle car you get a muscle car, not some gas saving variant. They call them muscle cars for a reason...I would say buy the Camaro, I love my 2011 SS.

You will thank me later. As soon as you hear the engine roar, its love. And make sure you buy the manuel, its 18 more HP and makes for a fun ride. 

I own a 07 Magnum SRT8.
I've had Cadillac, Mercedes, Infiniti, Jaguar, and Honda.
I can honestly say that the MSRT8 is hands down the car that I've enjoyed the most.
I've spent no money outside of regular maintenance on it.

I will be buying American from now on.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

you're ALWAYS gonna use torque though....when a car has 350+ pound feet of torque da SECOND u floor da acceleration to increase velocity its gonna put your butt

square in that seat with da biggest smile in your face.
Some people put gold on their car because it looks nice. Some people put gold IN their car because it's a good conductor.

Some people just want to look the part. Let them.

Back
Top Bottom