Anyone play basketball?

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Played at this church in Brea two weeks ago and it was point up...Dude that was terrible on my team got trapped and threw me the ball that barely went back court, guy on the other team called it on us
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Did you go up to the church in Brea on a Wednesday. I hear about this church that a bunch of people go to only on Wednesdays though. 

Yes...On the corner of Brea and Bastanchury...I played at Brea actually (when we were actually good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

Hit me up if u wanna run.

What time they start there? I'm down to run some games, just trying to sweat.

Played at this church in Brea two weeks ago and it was point up...Dude that was terrible on my team got trapped and threw me the ball that barely went back court, guy on the other team called it on us
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Did you go up to the church in Brea on a Wednesday. I hear about this church that a bunch of people go to only on Wednesdays though. 

Yes...On the corner of Brea and Bastanchury...I played at Brea actually (when we were actually good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

I'm actually suppose to go tomorrow but im not really too sure yet. And im definitely not that great haha I'm just down for the sweat but I'm down to run whenever i usually stay out in the Chino Hills area. Im free more during the weekday nights and weekends.  

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

I'm actually suppose to go tomorrow but im not really too sure yet. And im definitely not that great haha I'm just down for the sweat but I'm down to run whenever i usually stay out in the Chino Hills area. Im free more during the weekday nights and weekends.  

What time do they start playing and what's the name of the church? Gonna try to head down with a buddy tonight to check it out.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

where u guys play? be specific, time and date too.

also, how do you guys run full? ones and 2s? call your own fouls?
typical pick up ball style.
1s & 2s...call your own...no back court...honor basis for who got next....no picking up players already playing if there are enough waiting....same ole stuff every city, right?
i guess that's cool. i've played w/ mix crowds, but some guys are extremely physical and dirty.  i'm an old man wanting to play .

just let me know more specifically.
Dono what you want more specifically.....
maybe you can be more specific?...
happy.gif

La Mirada is older guys that usually just run halfs...Went once years ago, I'll ask my boy if it has changed...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I seriously have never heard of that in a pick up game.
that's a first for me also....
then again, I've seen dude's call "carrying" at pick up games also...
which, unless it's blatantly obvious, people usually let go....

I.E. (riverside/corona) checking in. Please let me know where some good bball games are at. Ive played at the 24hr in corona (off the 91frwy Mckinley). Games are cool but they run the short full court. I need to get in some games every weekend because i got a tourny coming up thru my job in a month.

Im willing to drive. Cmon Inland Empire where yall at

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I am closer to the downtown area of LA.

John Burrough Jr High  people play on those courts on sundays (probably saturday as well) (black top)
Pan Pacific Park also has plenty of people running games. (near the Grove)

4 times a week. in a bball gym in pico rivera... they're open 12-3:45 every day...even saturdays LMK

Back
Top Bottom