Anyone playing in HoopFest??

Anyone going to be in Spokane at the end of June for hoopfest? It's probably the best place to to be in Washington for that weekend (probably the only time to be in spokane)...So who here is playing...I am..We r playing in the 6'0 and over elite division.....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Evans, Blake, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Diawara​

I was thinking about going w/ some friends from Cali....is the comp. good?
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

^^^ The top division has former NBA players in it (Ehlo, Detlef Shrempf sometimes). I know Erik Coleman (Jets starting safety) plays in it. There's tons of competition. I'm going because my friend has a cabin on lake Coeur d'Alene. Who knows how much basketball I'll actually watch.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Quote:
I was thinking about going w/ some friends from Cali....is the comp. good?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Evans, Blake, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Diawara​

It's legit, I have been going forever. Elite is where you gotta be at though. Dunk contest sometimes has some decent stuff.

My boy Shann Ferch (if he plays this year) is gonna do work. And dude is like 40 something.
----------------------Harold if your out there realize that there are still some people that remember.------------------------

-----------------That goes for you too Ronnie.--- ------------

Anyone playing in the elite 6' and under better watch out for hoophearted. My boy Hansen is going for the 4-peat.

i live in spokane
TeamRL Polo

20% OFF EVERYTHING @ KARMALOOP.COM
ENTER CODE MI8521 AT CHECKOUT

Back
Top Bottom