Anyone purchase SLAM Kicks Mag 09?

Just wondering if anyone purchased the 09 SLAM Kicks? If so, please share comments/pics.

Where are you guys located at? i emailed slam about this, and since i'm from the west coast (bay area) they told me it'll be available by the end ofthis week. I haven't seen it either, and it's already the end of the week!!!

i'm def getting it even if most of it is stuff that's already on this board....it would make a great coffee table magazine

Cooped early this morning from a 24hr Walmant along with the M.Jordan special edition ESPN mag. The Kicks is a really solid issue. Good pics of LBJ7s, a bunchof Hyperize, Zoom Skyposite, few other Nike bball kicks. Melo M6 look nice. And 1 Tai Chi making a comeback! Nice artice about the Nike Trainer 1.... nothingabout zk5 of course, nor the Air Jordan 2010.

Originally Posted by travman24

Cooped early this morning from a 24hr Walmant along with the M.Jordan special edition ESPN mag. The Kicks is a really solid issue. Good pics of LBJ7s, a bunch of Hyperize, Zoom Skyposite, few other Nike bball kicks. Melo M6 look nice. And 1 Tai Chi making a comeback! Nice artice about the Nike Trainer 1.... nothing about zk5 of course, nor the Air Jordan 2010.

Omg... the And 1 Tai Chi's were my first pair of ball shoes back in grade 6. What colourways were in the magazine? I remember having the white/black andwhite/blue

They should have picked someone else other than Rose to be on the cover... *cough* Kobe *cough*
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

They should have picked someone else other than Rose to be on the cover... *cough* Kobe *cough*
happy.gif

A Kobe cover would have been nice, but anybody other than Rose would have been better...

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

happy.gif

A Kobe cover would have been nice, but anybody other than Rose would have been better...

Gotta make the sponsors happy... Adidas buys the SLAM back cover every issue, and Wilson has been in for a minute now. They wanna stay afloat, its tough formagazines right now.

happy.gif

co-sign.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

I got the mag but i cant load up the pic
mad.gif

DUCKTALES! The most recent SLAM Mag says the magazine won't be released until August 26th. Prove me wrong if you would like... until then, you're ahorrible liar.

Back
Top Bottom