Anyone remember a sneaker same color way as Mars Yard

Hey everyone,

I am new here. Literally made an account hoping someone can help me with this shoe that’s burned into my brain. I was at a Nike outlet years back and found a sneaker that was the same color way as the Mars Yard. It was too small so I didn’t end up buying it. I remember I went home searched and was able to find the model but now I can’t remember for the life of me. It’s driving me crazy. I don’t have much to go off of other than I just saw the Mars Yard recently and it sparked the memory of that other sneaker.

Tan, white with a red swoosh. The lace eyelets raised (kind of stuck up) if that makes any sense. They we wide, loose fit looking shoe just like the mars yard.

Thanks,
Nick

This one? Not white (Light Creme) tho.
79CAC14E-FD8F-4C7F-969C-482D66A4FCF9.jpeg

https://stockx.com/nike-sb-team-classic-mars-yard

No it was definitely more of a street wear style running shoe. I almost thought the Mars were the shoe until I saw the prices on stockx lol

I think Team Classic probably is the most street wear style one among above considering that those are supposed to be for skateboarding while others are all lifestyle kind of shoes nowadays, but I don’t think they were already on the market that long ago....

BTW, what does “Lace eyelets raised (kind of stuck up)” really mean tho? Hard to figure that out for the person like me who‘s native tongue isn’t actually English.

Very difficult. Also what 1 person considers street wear ain't necessarily the same for everyone. Could be thousands of models.

Last edited:
might be a lost cause. Thanks for trying y’all. I’ll keep searching and if I find them I’ll post them

Back
Top Bottom