Anyone ride a bike?? (motorcycle)

Me and my boy were looking to plan a ride-out in the bay pretty soon. It would be pretty cool to see some NT'ers out there too so if anyone is interested,send me a PM and I'll get your info to let you know when we want to do it.

Everyone is invited to come and you can bring anyone you know that rides. (Old, young, men, women, all types of experience levels and types of bikes)

We already have a list of about 15 riders but figure we should expand the list while its raining so by the time it clears up, we'll have a beefy list.

I myself ride a R6 and my boy has a gsxr 600, so my guess is that it'll be mostly sport bikes. We were planning to have the first ride out most likely be atrip around the Bay hitting 880, the bay bridge, 101 coming back down dumbarton most likely and seeing how that works, but all suggestions are welcome.

Theres no fees or anything ridiculous, just trying to have a fun day with people that enjoy the same thing that you do. If it works, we're thinking ofhaving bbq's and other type of events in the future. So if anyone has any questions, just hit me up or reply here.

Thanks NT!
pimp.gif

There's no set date considering the rain we've been having, but as soon as I get some info I'll shoot it out to everyone.

can we get Niketalk Patches on some leather vest too!?..like ruff ryders?..lol j/k but sounds fun.. i would be down but i dont gotta a bike yet...that'd becrazy seeing like 30-40 nters all on sports bike on the freeway..haha

Yea man, whenever you get your M1 hit me up. If you're going to take the Bike classes, you might want to think about already signing up because I know itgets hella packed the closer it gets to summer

realisticly i prolly wont be able to get a bike for a couple of more years.. im 21 living with my girl with only 1 car.. we need another car first.. this damnrecession ##%@ is really effin me up.. no money to buy a bike

I HELLA want a bike for the summer. 21 now and thinking of getting a Ninja 650 for my first bike "bayareajordan" what you think is that a good bikestart. Never been on a bike before. once i get it in the summer ill be glad to ride out with yall =)

Definitely look into getting a bike for the summer, I promise you won't be disappointed its just fun getting out there on a hot day and RIDING. Nothingelse like it. Well back when I was getting my first bike I was looking at Ninjas but I had a couple people tell me that the lower cc ninjas have a lot ofproblems with breaking down and not as much performance as the r6 and gsxrs. Not only that, but I just like how the r6s look
glasses.gif
. People might tell you to start with a 250 when you first start riding, andif you're real timid, then it might be the best option for you but I started on a 600 and while they DO have a ridiculous amount of power, its nothing thatyou wouldn't be able to handle.

I have a 2008 R6 and as of right now we're just hitting the freeways just to cruise with a whole bunch of us, but like I said, all suggestions are welcomed

im down. im always looking for a ride and meeting new people.nothing feels better than riding on a hot day in ur tshirt.
glasses.gif

yo i've always wanted to ride a bike.. question though, can i take classes even if i don't own a bike yet? i don't wanna go out and get a bikewithout knowing anything about it.

I ride
devil.gif
I've been itchin' to get out too! Last week me and some buds did a night ride to San Jo and back through the woods on 35. We stopped atAlice's at Midnight
devil.gif
That's how badly I've been wanting to ride.
I've got a '99 Gixxer 750 and I am down to come along if everyone wants to ride some roads(i.e. not just freeways)
Don't Be a Menace, yes you can take the M1 training course on their bikes, it's the same price and it's more convenient.

Yea, definitely man, I'd be down to ride some roads. If you have any suggestions of where would be a good spot, lemme know and I'll see about puttingit all together

Have you ever heard of bear creek road? I heard its a pretty good ride, with some 5-15mph twisties. its in this eastbay... pinole backroads to be exact

today was a beautiful day to ride... so i went out and rode with my family. stupid part was that my phone slipped out of my pants.. and yeah.. no where to beseen... sucks.. anyhow... great day.

Today isn't too bad of a day either, but not as good as yesterday. I think i'm gonna hop on my bike pretty soon and just take a ride

Originally Posted by dano4o8

wish i can afford a bike...but i need a car first!! need a new job!

Your priorities are straight, I would never rely on my bike as a daily mode of transport, unless I really had to. Get an under-bucket 4 banger honda and stashaway some bread for a moto, you can find good bikes in the 3 grand range if you know what you're doing
wink.gif

i need to get my bike fixed. My %$%@ ain't turning over when i try to start it. Summer is coming very soon.

Originally Posted by got shoes

i need to get my bike fixed. My %$%@ ain't turning over when i try to start it. Summer is coming very soon.
Battery is probably dead if it just wont even crank. Get a Yuasa
wink.gif

What kind of bike is it?

Originally Posted by PWalrus

Originally Posted by got shoes

Battery is probably dead if it just wont even crank. Get a Yuasa
wink.gif

What kind of bike is it?

don't think it's the battery cuz i replaced it. I have a 2002 Kawasaki ZX6r

Back
Top Bottom