Anyone see Angels and Demons?

I thought it sucked. You could have an IQ of 58 and you would find the movie boring. Everything is so predictable and I dunno, I just didn't like it.

I thought it was pretty good. Of course they are trying to have it stand out from the book where you don't need to have read the book to see the movie andunderstand, but it was good. It was better than the Da Vinci Code because the story is just plain better than the one in Da Vinci Code

watched it last night,

It seemed like a connect-the-dots movie, very little mystery.

I did like that you get to see the inner workings of the Catholic church, and how a Pope is chosen.

I would rate it a 7 out of 10.

Is it worth paying theater prices? I would say maybe.

It's one of my favorite books, but I think I may be passing on it. I was really disappointed with Da Vinci Code.

This movie $@+@%+! sucked.

So $@+@%+! horrible. Do not watch it.

I don't understand how one guy is smarter than the entire Vatican police force.

How are they walking through such intricate and ornate building, yet they can't afford light? And you mean to tell me that one person can kidnap 4 Vaticancaridnals, brand them, and kill them, while still running around killing officers in broad daylight?

And Tom Hanks was so corny in this movie. Smh, what a waste of money.

I never had a movie suck so bad that I walked out of theater mad.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

How are they walking through such intricate and ornate building, yet they can't afford light? And you mean to tell me that one person can kidnap 4 Vatican caridnals, brand them, and kill them, while still running around killing officers in broad daylight?

*sigh* from reading the few responses you could tell who didnt bother picking up the book to read it before watching the movie.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

How are they walking through such intricate and ornate building, yet they can't afford light? And you mean to tell me that one person can kidnap 4 Vatican caridnals, brand them, and kill them, while still running around killing officers in broad daylight?

*sigh* from reading the few responses you could tell who didnt bother picking up the book to read it before watching the movie.

Didn't watch the movie, but usually the point of a film adaptation of a book is so you don't have to read the book.
grin.gif

It was above average...idk if i would call it good though. Definitely better than the da vinci code though. It could've used a better screenplay though. Afew minor things just didn't make sense but overall it wasn't bad at all.

Sneaked into it last night after watching X-men aha, anyways this movie was aite....they answered everything for you, left nothing open for suspense.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Didn't watch the movie, but usually the point of a film adaptation of a book is so you don't have to read the book.
grin.gif

No, the point of a film adaptation is to make more money off of a book that has already sold millions of copies. It would be terrible business for the movie toeliminate the necessity of the book.

I really wanted to see this movie.
But from all the post idk if I'm
going to.
laugh.gif
Such hated for a movie.

I hope you know that some buildings and the art in it is so old that light can damage them. Its the reason that you can't take pictures in theSistine Chapel.

I thought it was pretty entertaining, but I also thought it was predictable. That assassin dude was beast though
pimp.gif

Didn't really want to see this movie but I saw it yesterday

It was an ok movie

6.5/7 Out of 10 if you ask me

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

I thought it was pretty entertaining, but I also thought it was predictable. That assassin dude was beast though
pimp.gif
he was a beast, yea...just a pawn though.

i enjoyed the movie
pimp.gif

and for reference, i've never seen/read da vinci code.

i went into the movie having NO IDEA what this was about...but it was a 7.5/10 i'd say.

Back
Top Bottom