Anyone see this? OSAMA BIN LADEN "AP sources: Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6"

AP sources: Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6
Aug 6, 1:06 PM EDT

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

By KIMBERLY DOZIER and LOLITA C. BALDOR 
Associated Press

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

U.S. officials say they believe that none of those who died in the crash participated in the bin Laden raid but were from the same unit that carried out the bin Laden mission.

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.

One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

[emoji]169[/emoji] 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

things like this are reasons why i believe they didn't really kill OBL. People died in this crash but i can't seem to believe that coincidentally the WHOLE Navy SEAL Team 6 was killed, even the dog, is just not believable to me right now. The same team that killed OBL, the team that if anything in the future were brought up would be the key witnesses. hmm

RIP if true
frown.gif

SMH if this is some kinda thing to cover up what happened to OBL

8H2i9Frs wrote:

People died in this crash but i can't seem to believe that coincidentally the WHOLE Navy SEAL Team 6 was killed, even the dog, is just not believable to me right now.

It didn't say the WHOLE team was killed. Just 20 or more members.

no one will def ever talk about this now...just like astranouts who mysteriously die cover up much

I wonder if we killed them. Might have had some whistleblower's. You never know!!

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

8H2i9Frs wrote:
People died in this crash but i can't seem to believe that coincidentally the WHOLE Navy SEAL Team 6 was killed, even the dog, is just not believable to me right now.

It didn't say the WHOLE team was killed. Just 20 or more members.
That may not have even had any part in the raid.......

idk like its wrong to not feel remorse for these guys deaths, but does anyone else smell anything fishy?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

idk like its wrong to not feel remorse for these guys deaths, but does anyone else smell anything fishy?

This whole war on terrorism smells of fish.

Believe the AP when it fits my agenda, but call it part of a conspiracy when it doesn't.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

It says that none of them were involved in the raid. Step up your reading comprehension.

roll.gif

the second time i read it i was...
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

then just 
roll.gif
 on outta here

where is rashi to blame this on obama? must be in a how to make an aluminum hat workshop

Back
Top Bottom