Anyone seen the TV series "Gomorra"?

Whats up NT, I was recently put onto this show and its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. It takes place in Naples, Italy and is about one of the major crime families in the area. It's based on a book by the same name that was also adapted into a movie that came out a few years ago that some of you might have seen. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Naturally, since NT has put me on to so many dope things I wanted to share it with the NT fam. Unfortunately, it's in Italian but there are English subtitled versions out there. For those of you willing to read, its well worth it. If anyone has seen it let me know what you guys think, I have no one to discuss this show with
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1184531

Whats up NT, I was recently put onto this show and its :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . It takes place in Naples, Italy and is about one of the major crime families in the area. It's based on a book by the same name that was also adapted into a movie that came out a few years ago that some of you might have seen. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Naturally, since NT has put me on to so many dope things I wanted to share it with the NT fam. Unfortunately, it's in Italian but there are English subtitled versions out there. For those of you willing to read, its well worth it. If anyone has seen it let me know what you guys think, I have no one to discuss this show with :lol:  
View media item 1184581

View media item 1184531

Whats up NT, I was recently put onto this show and its :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . It takes place in Naples, Italy and is about one of the major crime families in the area. It's based on a book by the same name that was also adapted into a movie that came out a few years ago that some of you might have seen. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Naturally, since NT has put me on to so many dope things I wanted to share it with the NT fam. Unfortunately, it's in Italian but there are English subtitled versions out there. For those of you willing to read, its well worth it. If anyone has seen it let me know what you guys think, I have no one to discuss this show with :lol:  
View media item 1184581
:rofl:

Finally started watching this. This is a really really good show. Im having a hell of a time finding proper subtitles for some of the episodes though.

season 4 just came out and ya boy got the links on deck

ya'll been playing yourselves for years not watching this show :smh:, it's time to stop and get with the program

I might check it out after I finish the other Italian gangster show, Suburra: Blood On Rome. The movie is pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom