Anyone still here from the early '00s?

Old SN got banned but I been here since 99 and my bday is dec 10th :smokin

Was banned unjustly by holdenmichael :x

Then a 2nd time by jrose5 :x

Last edited:
October 2001.

But I was never into the clickish underground of NT. Just found out who Hendo and Ben Baller were this year.

NT is cool when you use it for what you care about.

Girl, you're still here?

My date is correct I think. Started lurking in '01 while waiting to get discharged from the military. Finally joined when I got back home.

You know who I ain't seen in a minute? The homegirl Nawth. She straight up disappeared after getting married.

Since 2009 the golden era of niketalk

Can't believe the fitted thread brought me to niketalk :lol:

i been lurking since 2000 Air Jordan 11 "Concord"  came out i was looking for website for the  all  future release  date i found niketalk. that ekin you use to drop heat news and sneakers pic's was the man  and did try to join but it like holding jail white and blue  niketalk  not the og black and red i forgot my password just lurk for the laughs and sneakers news  

2001 :smile: I joined mostly to get info and so I could buy shoes from people on here. The first pair I bought off NT was a pair of columbia XI's, can't remember his name but nice guy and smooth transaction. I was scared as hell that i was gonna get scammed using money order and early paypal lol.

^^ Word. I used to buy the POSTAL MONEY ORDERS, and have to wait like 2 weeks to get a pair of kicks, because the recipient had to cash it in at the Post Office. Paypal wasn't as big back then, and eBay didn't REQUIRE you to have a paypal account.

I was in 7th grade when I started buying my own kicks from saving up money on the side hustles. I begged my parents to lend me their credit card info so I could start an ebay account. Paid off because I must've bought and sold at least 200 kicks during my Prime NT days. :smokin

Lurked since 01 for sneaaker release dates.
Only joined to drop nahlej in the music forum.
That got stale and I been a general ever since.

Last edited:
Still here. Never thought I'd be here 13 years later after joining. I just figured I would join to make a couple of posts and be out. 13 years later I'm still here.

Hye OP. I've only been here since 2012 so I'm a 2nd gen NT user. My goal is to be a NT legend; I'm currently a thot leader in the community so I got a long way to go. I like comic book movies, the Lakers, Teyonah Parris, and cheddar and sour cream ruffles.

Last edited:
Lurking est. 2003

I remember NT fueling my dipset obsession, especially when cam did that rap city freestyle..

"Cause of cake mix.. 10 homes,8 whips, but the 8 whips im bout to trade for a spaceship" :pimp:

Was here from jump... Took breaks made new names lost names to bands and change of host... Remember when you had to apply write a short bio and await approval. LoL od member of the fitted thread used to hook up cats around the world with hats from Atmos Pegasus Cap city.. Help thunder chunks s few times find vintage joints probably forgot. Remember Henz0 and A bunch of Tdots dudes also a video of Henz0 and two dudes freestyling on cam or something... Etc etc

Wow!
A lot of old names poppin up.
Been here since the comet hit planet earth and raptor 7's were hard to find

Old SN got banned but I been here since 99 and my bday is dec 10th :smokin

Was banned unjustly by holdenmichael :x

Then a 2nd time by jrose5 :x
I think Meth recruited him to strictly be a strict mod :lol:. I don't ever recall him being involved in any threads or discussions, just locking threads and banning members.

I've been here since like the 7th grade though. Dudes thought the 91 in my screenname was when I graduated, not my birth year :lol:. Pretty sure I found NT while looking for Jordan II release dates. Stayed primarily in the JB forum for a few years, then was primarily in General for a few more. The General forum was actually my browser's homepage for awhile :lol:. Took around a year or 2 off after that. Nowadays I rarely ever venture out of my "Subscriptions" page. Still love this place though.

Last edited:
been on here since 2000. remember being one of the youngest along with Jordan Freak 32 or something like that

Back
Top Bottom